• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xorinzor

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
hello,

Ive been playing on the "SKIAL | 2FORT | US7" server for quite a while now and just got banned for no reason at all.
Im really suprised about this happening, I use the normal TF2 client, no mods or anything and was building a dispenser when I got banned.

Could I please be unbanned?

Regards,
Xorinzor

sidney77

Unremarkable User
my IGN is sidney77. I just got banned and I don't even know why, I did nothing bad.
you banned a friend of mine as well, his IGN is Kami.

edit: the server was KOTH 2 | EU. I was playing as sniper, the map was koth_nucleus. it was at 22:24 circa.

edit2: I'm unbanned, Kami too.

Pentegal

Unremarkable User
Good evening.

I was just playing on your Turbine EU 32 server then got kicked and banned a few minutes ago. However, I have absolutely no understanding as to why? I play on this server every day and have always played by the rules and even posted evidence of a hacker which you took action against.

Can you please let me know the reason for the ban?

Thanks,

Pentegal

lpN

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
i think im on this.
FF1797C0C9DE7D19AC664F4CC32FD229737CC44E

StalinJr

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Was playing some US4 Badwater as usual, then all of the sudden it kicks me, saying im banned. There wasnt a vote held or anything, so what is going on?

The sourcebans(at least at this moment) doesnt even have me in it.

HerpTheDerp

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I was playing on the skial koth USW6 server and got banned for no reason, it appeared to happen to all of the players on the server. I was suprised by this and would like to know why I was banned along with the other players why this happened.

nimbLe

Mildly Menacing Medic
Was this a glitch or something? Cuz I got banned aswell....

Other people that got banned..

[SourceBans] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "Jeremygamer2" (reason: Banned IP block).
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "grumio93" (reason: Banned IP block).
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "urban" (reason: Banned IP block).
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "Sherlock Holmes" (reason: Banned IP block).
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "Tbaggins" (reason: Banned IP block).
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "Pat" (reason: Banned IP block).
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "Racerboy" (reason: Banned IP block).
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "(TKC) BOBZWIK" (reason: Banned IP block).
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "the_Gator1404" (reason: Banned IP block).
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "Pringer 3000" (reason: Banned IP block).
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "Mikhail Grabovski" (reason: Banned IP block).
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "Glavkomat" (reason: Banned IP block).
Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check http://skial.com/sourcebans for more info.
Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check http://skial.com/sourcebans for more info.

DullBrassFixtures

Mildly Menacing Medic
same issue here. Was playing the EU upward server. I also noticed the skial website going down for a few moment so I am guessing it is a server error...

Zeuns

Unremarkable User
I was playing today and i took an engines port then i was banned can you please tell me why?

Seeven7 °

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I was banned also, just now, at 16:22 for your server time.

For no reason, of course...

EDIT : on the EGYPT+ | EU server

Jeff

Unremarkable User
I really only play on this one server and I'm always very friendly.
It came out of nowhere during a game of mountain lab.
I really have no idea why I was banned it just happened.

Activity:
bar6.gif
100%
Kills per Minute: 0.71
Kills per Death: 1.4177 (1.56*)
Headshots per Kill: 0.0494 (0.0508*)
Headshots: 88 (52*)
Kills: 1,782 (1,024*)
Deaths: 1,257 (658*)
Longest Kill Streak: 26
Longest Death Streak: 10
Suicides: 28