• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Holy mother of god. Anyway
It is back up. Bottiger is testing a plugin, check the front page for more details

JarlyX

Epic Skial Regular
First of all, I looked to find out why I was banned- can't find it. You should make that easier by the way.
Second, I wasn't doing anything dishonorable. Been trading on the SKIAL TRADE US2 server for a long time before, and last night I didn't do anything wrong, believe I may have been looking for a S.F Rocket Launcher.

So, hopefully you respond rather quickly before I just lose all respect for skial and it's servers entirely.

Merci.
It was a bug. Try reconnecting now and you will be unbanned.

[AF2] BigBoy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Today, I went to my favourite skial server and it said i got banned? could you please unban me? i did nothing wrong

Xtreme2damax

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I've been playing on the Skial Dustbowl NY server the past few days. I was just playing as Sniper and got a few headshots, after I respawn all of the sudden I am kicked from the server and get a message stating I have been banned by the server and to check skial.com/sourcebans for more info.

I have never cheated and I firmly believe in practicing to improve my skills, I would not stoop as low as to cheat, I honestly don't know the reasoning behind this. Also, I've had my Steam account for seven years so I am not going to do anything to jeopardize it.

I play under the id Xtreme2damax.

Update: This appears to have been resolved but I am posting this just to inform the admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.