• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Is heavy fist/ sandvich only a bannable offense?

• Yes, it is a terrible thing to do

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No, it is no worse than a demoknight

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
additionally was anyone else banned for this? i heard from a friend they were not.
Many people have been banned for being friendly, you're not being specifically banned because Skial admins hate your guts.
Just they way i like to play, i play for fun, messing around is just they way i find "fun" and skial find "bannable"
Skial can't adjust it's rules to fit your prefered gamestyle.

EpicTurretGunner

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Many people have been banned for being friendly, you're not being specifically banned because Skial admins hate your guts.
No i mean during my time on the server it was not just me doing this, at least 3 other heavies were doing this and blu team were being "friendly" too.

EpicTurretGunner

You can have fun playing the game properly you know. Pair up with a friend and wreck some shit as a kritz heavy or something.
Whereas that may appel to some, including myself, it gets boring after some time, so i result to messing around, and thus being banned apparently. the only reason i started was because we were being spawncamped anyway, so i threw blu a sandvich and they let me out :), 10 minutes later i was banned for it.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
\
Yes sir, a friend of mine and a person who regulary plays on the server where doing it, as well as blu team, and i heard from my friend they only got votemenu banned, and it failed anyway.
That's something HIMYM has to answer in that case. I'd wager he simply missed it though, he's just a human so he can't see everything that's happening.

EpicTurretGunner

That's something HIMYM has to answer in that case. I'd wager he simply missed it though, he's just a human so he can't see everything that's happening.
apart from he saw my friend also arguing in chat and he saw the other guy trying to get votebanned. a bit hard to miss, even if u are admin.

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yea you were the only one who i saw continouing and i left short after i banned you. I'm sorry if it looks like i banned you because i hate you, but it's not like that at all.

EpicTurretGunner

Yea you were the only one who i saw continouing and i left short after i banned you. I'm sorry if it looks like i banned you because i hate you, but it's not like that at all.
I thought the idea was that admins were supposed to stay on the server and watch over it, especially when someone was just banned, and not just leave after it. shouldn't you really stay on for at least another 15 minutes or so to see if it was just me or someone else too? also it really wasnt that hard to miss, the other team were doing it as well as at least another 3 people on my team, so how you missed this i find hard to believe.

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I thought the idea was that admins were supposed to stay on the server and watch over it, especially when someone was just banned, and not just leave after it. shouldn't you really stay on for at least another 15 minutes or so to see if it was just me or someone else too? also it really wasnt that hard to miss, the other team were doing it as well as at least another 3 people on my team, so how you missed this i find hard to believe.
I got a live and schoolwork aside of skial too (sadly) so i can't always stay and be around every moment, i hope that is something you understand. And i don't see your point insinuating i only banned you while i knew other people were doing it? Why would i even do that?

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
But like i said before, this is going nowhere. See this 1 day ban as a warning, i hope you nor your friends do it again..

EpicTurretGunner

I got a live and schoolwork aside of skial too (sadly) so i can't always stay and be around every moment, i hope that is something you understand. And i don't see your point insinuating i only banned you while i knew other people were doing it? Why would i even do that?
for the first part, understandable, but please get another admin on straight away and inform him of what happened, also, not particualarlly believeable seening as you are responding to me this entire time.
for the second part, i have had way too many experiences where people hate my guts on turbine, i naturally assume this as it is such a feeble little thing i did for no more than a minute or 2, i recieved only a few warnings and after about the first one or 2 i had stopped, mainly cause i was bored of it and started killing people again, second i was way too busy responding to people in the chat, and 3, well, people just hate me in general.

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
for the first part, understandable, but please get another admin on straight away and inform him of what happened, also, not particualarlly believeable seening as you are responding to me this entire time.
for the second part, i have had way too many experiences where people hate my guts on turbine, i naturally assume this as it is such a feeble little thing i did for no more than a minute or 2, i recieved only a few warnings and after about the first one or 2 i had stopped, mainly cause i was bored of it and started killing people again, second i was way too busy responding to people in the chat, and 3, well, people just hate me in general.
I don't hate you , i don't even know you. I came on the server and i banned you because you didn't stop griefing. I don't think this ban is unjustified but i'm sorry if it looks like it is to you. It's only 1 day tho, just a warning

EpicTurretGunner

I don't hate you , i don't even know you. I came on the server and i banned you because you didn't stop griefing. I don't think this ban is unjustified but i'm sorry if it looks like it is to you. It's only 1 day tho, just a warning
i couldn't care if it was for 1 minute, i still would have started this thread, secondly most people who hate me dont know me, thats the internet, finally, i didnt stop? dude, i stopped after like a minute, then went on killing people, occasionally starting again if the other team showed a peace treaty towards me, in which i would mess around with them for no more than 10 seconds, and continue as i was, not affecting anyone, i dont see this as "not stopping" seeing as i did farily quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.