• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Is heavy fist/ sandvich only a bannable offense?

• Yes, it is a terrible thing to do

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No, it is no worse than a demoknight

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicTurretGunner

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
No ,that's not
That's not my point, you can have fun on other ways, or am i the only person who things playing team fortress is fun without trowing sandviches to the enemy team?
My way of having fun is to go with the flow, do what feels fun at the moment, whether thats playing properly, or being steam rolled by the other team and trying to make peace, this just so happens to be the latter.

EpicTurretGunner

My way of having fun is to go with the flow, do what feels fun at the moment, whether thats playing properly, or being steam rolled by the other team and trying to make peace, this just so happens to be the latter.
in addition, my friend, who was also doing this, was not banned, i believe this is the person who argued with you so how you missed him im not sure, as well as all the others doing it too.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
in addition, my friend, who was also doing this, was not banned, i believe this is the person who argued with you so how you missed him im not sure, as well as all the others doing it too.
Doing what you feel is right at the moment, is not always the right thing.
Are you trying to get your friend banned as well?
Thing is you are the one who got noticed/caught doing something that is against our policy, and you have been given a days ban for ignoring the warning.

VEGAN DAD

Australian Skial God
Contributor
1HaADJN.png

lOl

EpicTurretGunner

Doing what you feel is right at the moment, is not always the right thing.
Are you trying to get your friend banned as well?
Thing is you are the one who got noticed/caught doing something that is against our policy, and you have been given a days ban for ignoring the warning.
Well at this point in time, this was the only thing i could do, seeing as there was no way to get out of spawn by brute force, an uber would have taken to long or the round would have ended, and our team was genreally failing, naturally by this point the enemy had gotten right next to the spawn doors, and crouched, so i crouched over and threw a sandvich, and they let me out, for the rest of the round i didnt attack as i wanted to stay on good terms with them, sneak psat them and try and get the intel or something, but then the round ended. i did this for one or 2 lifes the next round, the evntually got bored. secondly, im not trying to get my friends banned, im saying they were not banend for it so i ddont see why i was, they were clearly doing it if the admin would have actually looked for a minute, instead of conitually arguing with me, they were also arguing against him in the chat and of them had a vote started against them to ban them,so how they were missed is pretty stupid. and personally, if doing something for around 2 minutes is seen as offense, especially as i was on the server for 10 minutes after acting norally, then was banned, i find completley ridicoulous.

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
How was this not closed? We classify what you did as griefing cut and dry. Not sure why there is so much back and forth on this. If you don't like it, there are other server groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.