• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seaking

Uncharitable Spy
=ADT= Lion

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tmdewall/

http://www.skial.com/sourcebans/ind...rch=STEAM_0:0:43025367&advType=steamid&Submit

http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1196968

Greetings, I was banned today, January 16th by KillerZebra whilst playing on Dustbowl Texas. I was banned for allegedly "griefing". I was playing a song called "Let's Get it On" by Marvin Gaye, a truly beautiful and soulful song to be honest. A vote was passed, called by Zebra, and the server voted NOT to mute me for the micspam. So, Zebra agreed that he would not mute or kick me. However, whenever I decided to crouch in front of him while sniping, Zebra asked me if I would like to be banned. I replied that I was merely expressing my true feelings for Zebra, feelings that had been pent up for an awfully long time. The way he moves with that sniper rifle is truly mesmerizing. Indeed, I thought it was a loving act of kindness, and I wished to grow closer with the mighty admin in this moment. However, I was soon kicked from the server and informed that I was "permabanned". Indeed, I had several ingame friends inform me that in chat, Zebra said that I was, in fact, permabanned.

If you follow this link, you can find a screenshot that shows the chat log where I was allegedly "permabanned" http://imgur.com/xr8xA

However, when I visited the link to my ban, the description said the ban only lasts for one day. And I ask you, Skial ban reviewers. In this day and age of intolerance and hatred, should we, as members of the human race, allow a Skial admin to lie to the server he once swore to protect? NAY! I do propose that a new day should dawn, a day where the powers of Zebra come to a screeching halt. A day where innocent, server-loving players do not have to live in fear, knowing that the next sexy, sexy song that they play will result in their banishment from the Skial realms. A day where, for once, Zebra isn't a total prick. A day where Ruelel visits Dustbowl Texas more than Zebra. A day where I can have a nice duel far away from the bustle and action of the fight without Zebra needlessly ruining it (which he has done on multiple occasions.) Humbly, I appeal for a lift of my ban, and for the removal of Zebra from the admin circles. Seriously, Zebra's a dick.

Here's a link to "Let's Get It On"

Thank you for your time,
Long live Skial
-Lion

Reactions: Blade the Hero

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
you're an idiot....

btw. thats a no. wait out the day ban. You are lucky i am one of the more lenient admins here and let you continue to spam the mic.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
We really need to start cataloging these... I liked the one with the 2 griefing engineers who were simply helping their team take their "express" teleporters - free of charge!

Seaking

Uncharitable Spy
I only give the people what they want zeebs. A beautiful world filled with love and lots of heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.

Seaking

Uncharitable Spy
Thanks Polymath, hope you have a good day! Preferably one that goes without getting lied to by an admin.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Until you want to be more serious, i am going to deny and lock this...

1. I don't care about the micspamming. People didn't want you muted, so i let it be.
2. You were blocking my vision while i was sniping, even after my warning. This is why you got banned.
3. I always permantly ban people in the servers and change it when in sourcebans. It is how i have always done bans.
4. I never lied about anything here.
5. You admitted to mic spamming, about 90% of the admins here would of banned you simply for that. I am one of the more lenient admins here. So even if i was wrong, you would still be banned for a day for micspamming.

And finally,
I am not going to get removed because you think i am a dick. You started crying and complaining because i killed you when you were dueling someone. Get over it, i was playing the game, i don't go out of my way to kill people. I just see someone, and shoot them, i don't care who it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.