• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
ruelels got nothing to say now. the lazy admins wins ;)
I give you credit Zeeb. When asked to provide demo you went above and beyond....now just work on the holier than all attitude and we might just have a good admin! :trollexcited:

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Blah Blah Blah Killerzebra Blah Blah
I wasnt referring to tauntfagging. I was referring to your general demeaner toward others. You pretty much treat everyone on these forums as tho you are god and we are retards. Maybe it's just me, but thats how it seems. However, on a side note, I can see why you tauntfag people...It is honestly quite addicting. I think my favorite victim is Mikhail Grabovski. He gets so pissed, its hard to resist doing it to him.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I wasnt referring to tauntfagging. I was referring to your general demeaner toward others. You pretty much treat everyone on these forums as tho you are god and we are retards. Maybe it's just me, but thats how it seems. However, on a side note, I can see why you tauntfag people...It is honestly quite addicting. I think my favorite victim is Mikhail Grabovski. He gets so pissed, its hard to resist doing it to him.

wtf are you talking about?

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
wtf are you talking about?
I really don't want this to become a flame war. I could easily post about a hundred quotes from your posts but I won't. I am simply suggesting that you use a bit more respect when responding to people...That is of course, unless ur trolling them. IDC bout trolling.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
he even brought this up in game one day and everyone said they are not seeing what he is seeing.

its not like im "OMG STFU IM GONNA DELETE UR POST CAUSE UR GAY AND STUPID IF U DON'T DO WHAT I COMMAND!"

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
he even brought this up in game one day and everyone said they are not seeing what he is seeing.

its not like im "OMG STFU IM GONNA DELETE UR POST CAUSE UR GAY AND STUPID IF U DON'T DO WHAT I COMMAND!"
You're right...That's not what I am referring to at all. I know you are fully aware of what I am referring to, and you are attempting to flip it around on me to make me look bad. Keep trying all you want.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
You're right...That's not what I am referring to at all. I know you are fully aware of what I am referring to, and you are attempting to flip it around on me to make me look bad. Keep trying all you want.

no? i seriously have no idea what ur talking about. then again, i don't really care. stop trying to start something to which i dont even know what it is

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I really don't want this to become a flame war. I could easily post about a hundred quotes from your posts but I won't. I am simply suggesting that you use a bit more respect when responding to people...That is of course, unless ur trolling them. IDC bout trolling.
go ahead and post them. because i have no idea what you are talking about.
Maybe you should have a private discussion regarding it rather than posting it publicly... That would go a long way towards giving the n00bs a good example of how to not have a flame war but still getting out what you want to get out.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Well, I am just going to drop it. Don't have the energy for a flame war. I would PM him, but he always ignores them... either way.... I'm just gonna drop it.

Reactions: KillerZebra