• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Banana

Scarcely Lethal Noob

Astir

Legendary Skial King
Wow shit for a moment I thought this was Pat making an ban appeal. (since he was previously named Banana on the forum)

Reactions: sov

CallMeBubblesDahling

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Sadly it's quite difficult getting unbanned for this kind of situation. A lot of people use the "my (insert person here) did it" as their reason, and most (not saying you), are lying. Your best, but not guaranteed, chance is to somehow prove it really was your brother. It's happened a handful of times in the past and worked. I'm letting you know in case you're able to do that. Again, I make no promises as I'm not an admin, but if you can prove it really was your brother you might get unbanned.

Banana

Scarcely Lethal Noob

But I still can't really prove 100% that it wasn't me that did it, there is no real way that I can think of to prove my innocence in this situation. But at the same time I have a clean record of no bans across any servers, my VAC is clean and I like to think that I'm good enough at the game to not need hacks :P
Regardless, still hoping for an admin to see the light of my situation :s

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
But I still can't really prove 100% that it wasn't me that did it, there is no real way that I can think of to prove my innocence in this situation. But at the same time I have a clean record of no bans across any servers, my VAC is clean and I like to think that I'm good enough at the game to not need hacks :P
Regardless, still hoping for an admin to see the light of my situation :s

Well you could post a pic with you and your brother in it holding cards with your usernames written on them. It worked once before in the past.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You are not an admin. Why are you telling people what to do to get unbanned?
It was just a personal suggestion, I never said it would work and that he had to do it if he wanted to be unbanned. The reason I said that was because I was just trying to help him out since he said he couldn't think of a way to prove his innocence and the fact that admins have unbanned people in the past after doing something like that. I'm sorry if I stepped on some admin's toes over that last post.

Gwor

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I spent a little time checking out these accounts and I'm going to deny this unless someone can provide any evidence besides your word that it was your brother.

Gwor

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
How would we do that? =/

I don't know, you'll have to come up with something. I have literally nothing to go off of except your word because the other account is an obvious alt, made for hacking, with a private profile and barely any stats anywhere. I'm sure you understand why peoples' word alone can't be enough.

Banana

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Well we could both hop in steam chat with an admin to prove they are completely separate accounts, we both have mics as well. Would that be an option?

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well we could both hop in steam chat with an admin to prove they are completely separate accounts, we both have mics as well. Would that be an option?

How is it gonna prove it wasn't you actually hacking and NOW asking your friend to back you up by pretending he is your brother and assuming responsibilities for your hacking?

Gwor

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
If you can show me the following and I think it's all believable I'll unban you:
1) Your brother's real steam account (not the one he set up for hacking with the private profile)
2) Family picture that includes at least you, your brother, and some other people
3) Picture of you and your brother holding signs with your steam ids
4) I want you and your brother to connect to my server at the same time so I can see all your info and we can talk