• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Should Ponyfag trolling be ban-worthy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
THEN
get-the-fuck-out.jpg
50276_170159466343650_4083946_n.jpg

there-is-the-door-get-the-fuck-out.jpg

Sinnx

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Oh hey guys, just woke up. Just wanted to stop by the for--WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!?

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
I smell BigBadFurgyTheFox here.

Fucking hysterical but not sure if trolling or just being a faggot.

EDIT: Apparently everything about said faggot is gone. :(

Basically this guy would always make a rise out of anything even going as far as saying "I'M NOT AN ATTENTION WHORE!!!", t'was gold, but he must've been a troll.

Flaming Taco Shits

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
:-/ do you promise to not be surprised if suddenly ponies in a pony thread?
Giildy we made peace. How many times do I have to say this is about one particularly offensive troll named Xel'Naga?
Quoting my posts out of context does not change the fact that I asked nicely to stop this shit and it just got worse, at which time I started linking the faggot song, and the fuck off videos..........I'm willing to stop if you guys are, this isn't fun anymore and kinda getting boring..........Let's find somebody we can all bash as one then sing kumbaya around a campfire :)
I may even get drunk enough to (gasp) play mlp fim on the guitar and wear some fake ears.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Giildy we made peace. How many times do I have to say this is about one particularly offensive troll named Xel'Naga?
Quoting my posts out of context does not change the fact that I asked nicely to stop this shit and it just got worse, at which time I started linking the faggot song, and get the fuck off videos..........I'm willing to stop if you guys are, this isn't fun anymore and kinda getting boring..........Let's find somebody we can all bash as one then sing kumbaya around a campfire :)
I may even get drunk enough to (gasp) play mlp fim on the guitar and wear some fake ears.
I'm still a brony dude. I'm also one of two people that posted to your thread. I am a part of they. I'm not going to just abandon Xel'Naga because you think me being a girl means I'm allowed to spam ponies. :( That would make me a bad friend in deed. (lololololololololol)
1. be less mad
2. start less pony threads
3. ???
4. Profit!

Flaming Taco Shits

Contributor
So don't be so butthurt when you preach about not being butthurt.............sheesh guys take a joke already,
Rage comedy is old. all I was trying to do was make things interesting, and it worked.
We had some pretty active threads for a day or two but it's old now lol............Also requesting lock and thanking all those who participated in making an old attention whore happy lol.
:troll:

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So don't be so butthurt when you preach about not being butthurt.............sheesh guys take a joke already,
Rage comedy is old. all I was trying to do was make things interesting, and it worked.
We had some pretty active threads for a day or two but it's old now lol............Also requesting lock and thanking all those who participated in making an old attention whore happy lol.
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
Man i don't even care if bronies hang out here. As long as they're not forcing us to like their stuff, there's no reason to hate. Are they any weirder than anime fans, shows specifically targeted to children? Or comic books fans, also targeting the same demographic, which im a huge fan of. Its new, and glaringly girly, but you don't have to acknowledge it. You can try to understand it or tolerate it. They're a new subculture and shouldn't be met with this hate, unless they start posting bestiality shit such as:

then, it's whatever. Taco, you need to accept this for what it is, a subculture. It's not an afront to you, it's not on your lawn shouting shit, it's doing its own thing. If threads you make start getting spammed, then its an issue with the users. An anti-pony thread goes both ways, its inviting the bronies in with pro-pony stuff. Giildy and Xel, I'm asking you to stop tormenting Taco. Right now you've insulted his pride and the best thing is to apologize for the antagonization, including Taco to make a formal apology. no one is at fault, and this little war needs to end.

Reactions: ProbeX

Flaming Taco Shits

Contributor
Man i don't even care if bronies hang out here. As long as they're not forcing us to like their stuff, there's no reason to hate. Are they any weirder than anime fans, shows specifically targeted to children? Or comic books fans, also targeting the same demographic, which im a huge fan of. Its new, and glaringly girly, but you don't have to acknowledge it. You can try to understand it or tolerate it. They're a new subculture and shouldn't be met with this hate, unless they start posting bestiality shit such as:
vid
then, it's whatever. Taco, you need to accept this for what it is, a subculture. It's not an afront to you, it's not on your lawn shouting shit, it's doing its own thing. If threads you make start getting spammed, then its an issue with the users. An anti-pony thread goes both ways, its inviting the bronies in with pro-pony stuff. Giildy and Xel, I'm asking you to stop tormenting Taco. Right now you've insulted his pride and the best thing is to apologize for the antagonization, including Taco to make a formal apology. no one is at fault, and this little war needs to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.