• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Should Ponyfag trolling be ban-worthy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaming Taco Shits

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
We all know there's a certain element that professes to be all about friendship being magic.......
I can tolerate a whole lot of shit too, but being a fake and using something that,(god I want to puke),is meant to be wholesome, as a trolling mechanism to the point of making fellow members rage, makes you a huge hypocrite.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
but being a fake and using something that,(god I want to puke),is meant to be wholesome, as a trolling mechanism to the point of making fellow members rage, makes you a huge hypocrite.
oh my god, you just admitted that mlp:fim is wholesome.

... i feel like the battle has been won.

edit: daw, I love that little troll face.

Reactions: butterfingersman

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
oh my god, you just admitted that mlp:fim is wholesome.

... i feel like the battle has been won.

edit: daw, I love that little troll face.
It's wholesome for small girls, I think that's what he was going for.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's wholesome for small girls, I think that's what he was going for.
but, it's wholesome for errybody.
It has morals like 'reading isn't just for eggheads' or 'when you do the right thing and don't let your morals get loose to win you'll be rewarded'. Even better yet, 'there's no need to be ashamed of your elders.'
AND the animation doesn't suck. AND the voice acting doesn't suck. AND they recognize and address issues in the fandom. (The fans made fun of one of the younger ponies because she sounded dumb, in a later episode she went all dictionary.)

zdlfkhdg;klhjdgfkhjdh WHY IS THERE SO MUCH PONY HATE. I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

Flaming Taco Shits

Contributor
Look I don't care if you sit in a bathtub worshipping kumquats while being fisted by an elephant...........Just don't force it on me..........that's what I'm getting at.........I ask stop then stop.........wow you're all date rapists aren't you?
NO MEANS NO.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Look I don't care if you sit in a bathtub worshipping kumquats while being fisted by an elephant...........Just don't force it on me..........that's what I'm getting at.........I ask stop then stop.........wow you're all date rapists aren't you?
NO MEANS NO.
STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT IT.
IT WILL STOP
WHEN
YOU STOP
MAKING THREADS ABOUT IT

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
mlfw887_1317020971896041.jpeg

Reactions: butterfingersman

Flaming Taco Shits

Contributor
Leave me the fuck alone!
How hard is it to get through to you fucks............I'll stop when you stop trolling me.
I'm entitled to my opinion. you are too. I didn't force you fucks to read my thread.
You all decided to take it upon yourselves to be complete douches to me...............yeah I guess friendship is magic, it turns you in to a hateful little pussy who gets off on being a cunt to other members.

butterfingersman

Contributor
This is such a great thread. :win:
Leave me the fuck alone!
How hard is it to get through to you fucks............I'll stop when you stop trolling me.
I'm entitled to my opinion. you are too. I didn't force you fucks to read my thread.
You all decided to take it upon yourselves to be complete douches to me...............yeah I guess friendship is magic, it turns you in to a hateful little pussy who gets off on being a cunt to other members.
Just saying, not to sound like a troll, but this IS a public forum. Anyone is available to pester you.

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
>Offers a somewhat less than clever way out of largely unwarranted hate fest
>Rated disagree

Flaming Taco Shits

Contributor
I think you have to realize that Rich is trolling all of us.
No I am not. I'm honestly getting sick with all this pony trolling shit and so are a lot of other people.
I sir know some real bronies in real life. While I don't agree with their lifestyle or viewing choices I respect them and they respect me.
They place themselves where they're not wanted...............these fake brony ponyfag bastards trolling with stupid pony memes are a different breed alltogether.
And it takes a huge hypocrite to start a vote about banning Del Piero because he's trolling you, then pull some shit like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.