Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So I was checking out all of the Xenforo ratings that other communities have been using and I came across this.
l21os1p.png

Now I don't know if this can be added easily to Skial forums or not but, if it can, it would be a nice rating to have that way people aren't making a whole new post with just "FTFY" or something similar. I'd also recommend that it'd be a neutral rating too since we only have like 2. I think it'd be nice to put some more variety into the neutral ratings.

MaDick Hurts

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
The thing is if people don't want to get attacked on the Internet - the only thing they could is is to unplug their PC from the network and make sure wireless adapter is shut down. Otherwise they have to adopt and stop being so damn sensitive. Internet is no place for privacy, respect and (how it looks like) moral principals.
So adapt to negative comments or get out, is this correct?

MaDick Hurts

Yes. Taking criticism shouldn't be hard if you're mature enough to play an M rated game.
When did this turn into a M rated video game discussion?
You got it, homeboy!
I'm sorry but that has got to be one of the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

The internet! It's nothing but people being dicks, get use to it.™

EDIT: added a ™ at the slogan so no one steals my genius work!

Last edited:

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
When did this turn into a M rated video game discussion?

I'm sorry but that has got to be one of the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

EDIT: added a ™ at the slogan so no one steals my genius work!
This board is a tf2-centric board and tf2 is M rated game. It's assumed that everyone who joins Skial has played tf2 at some point or another.

MaDick Hurts

This board is a tf2-centric board and tf2 is M rated game. It's assumed that everyone who joins Skial has played tf2 at some point or another.
The topic was originally about adding the bad language rating to this TF2 mature gaming based forum, yes but then turned into what the rating in itself meant in general.

I was on the latter and it looks like we had different mind sets.

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
So adapt to negative comments or get out, is this correct?
Get a thick skin, it's the internet.

As for the original suggestion, it's baseless and unneeded. We already have a plethora of ratings and there are better options if we're going to add a new one.

MaDick Hurts

You sound like you've been picked on so many times on the internet to the point where you were forced to adapted, show no respect and grow some metaphorical balls so you would stop crying like a little girl to mommy saying 'why is everyone so mean to me?' so you now do the same as what was done to you and tell other people to get with it or fuck off.

Get some think skin? Jesus christ these are some of the most childish most traumatized responses I am reading here.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You sound like you've been picked on so many times on the internet to the point where you were forced to adapted, show no respect and grow some metaphorical balls so you would stop crying like a little girl to mommy saying 'why is everyone so mean to me?' so you now do the same as what was done to you and tell other people to get with it or fuck off.

Get some think skin? Jesus christ these are some of the most childish most traumatized responses I am reading here.
Please try and keep it civil. I don't want a shitstorm going down in my thread.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
To get our precious "neat" rating we went hell over heels to get it. Remember that

MaDick Hurts

it was a shitty thread/suggestion anyway.
There's nothing wrong with the thread's suggested topic of adding an additional rating and curiosity. In fact, everyone is in agreement that it was not a good idea for this forum nor is it good in any forum in general so in that part alone it was a success.

It was the involvement of some people's idealistic view of the internet (which is only meant for those that can dish it out and take it) that is making this thread turn to FUBAR.

Pretty much, 'you caveman on net or take hike'.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This is exactly what it is. And, sorry to disappoint you, this slogan has been used for many years now. Also, you've just become a target for Skial trolls after showing your attitude towards Internet :D