ck24

Server-Clearing Cynic
I think we should start doing this because are servers are vac secured and when a person gets vac banned it that your account is banned from all vac secured servers and if someone with a throw away and they have all ready got vac banned then it will automatically ban them and when the play with the main account comes and doesn’t know there ip is banned and that’s when the main account gets banned as well and it could also prevent future hacking as well

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I don’t understand why you’re still commenting? We already ban users who attempt to connect after being vac banned. They will also be banned if vac banned while playing in the server. The sourcebans ban reason says it as well. We obviously don’t ban those who are vac banned in other games.

ck24

Server-Clearing Cynic
I don’t understand why you’re still commenting? We already ban users who attempt to connect after being vac banned. They will also be banned if vac banned while playing in the server. The sourcebans ban reason says it as well. We obviously don’t ban those who are vac banned in other games.
I thought it the vac reason on sourcebans says you actually got caught by vac on Game
And I apologize for making this a disaster