ck24

Server-Clearing Cynic
I think we should start doing this because are servers are vac secured and when a person gets vac banned it that your account is banned from all vac secured servers and if someone with a throw away and they have all ready got vac banned then it will automatically ban them and when the play with the main account comes and doesn’t know there ip is banned and that’s when the main account gets banned as well and it could also prevent future hacking as well

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
pretty sure we do this already

when it comes to the issue with multiple accounts, SMAC gets them and puts them into SourceBans (which blacklists their IP address) before VAC kicks in

ck24

Server-Clearing Cynic
pretty sure we do this already

when it comes to the issue with multiple accounts, SMAC gets them and puts them into SourceBans (which blacklists their IP address) before VAC kicks in
Are you sure I have seen people get on skial servers that are vac banned

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Are you sure I have seen people get on skial servers that are vac banned

They might be VAC banned for games that aren't tf2.

You can be VAC banned from one particular game and still play other steam games or join servers.

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
People who are votekicked for hacking are checked for VAC bans shortly afterward and are automatically permabanned for it.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yeah. VAC is not something to play around with. Once you get it: it's permanent, like a giant red scar on your profile to let everyone know you're a turboscrub.

Just say no to cheating.

ck24

Server-Clearing Cynic
Yeah. VAC is not something to play around with. Once you get it: it's permanent, like a giant red scar on your profile to let everyone know you're a turboscrub.

Just say no to cheating.
And vac bans trade ban you as well