Deftone.dM

Mildly Menacing Medic
Deftone.dM: is changing the bot count in the !votemenu?
RMSniper: yes
Deftone.dM: Ok thx. a guy called a vote for it. Then the server started to die out fast
RMSniper: gotcha
Deftone.dM: Server was pretty much full till the vote and poof. the talk about bot's prob made em leave. 02:44 62 0 active
# 3775 "alidaber" [U:1:23
RMSniper: well maybe he wanted to change it. idk
Deftone.dM: Would it classify as abusing the votemenu. It's been a thing he or she likes to do I believe.
RMSniper: I know what votemenu abusing is
RMSniper: I'm telling you maybe he wanted to change it. It's not there for no reason
Deftone.dM: But there were no bots and it scared people off. Thats what I'm saying. The server was full no bots.
RMSniper: Deftone.
RMSniper: I wasn't there.
RMSniper: I don't know.
RMSniper: You have no proof of malicious intent
RMSniper: I'm not silencing him without good proof
RMSniper: If he does it again in the next hour, then, sure, lemme know
RMSniper: But I'm not doing anything about it right now.
Deftone.dM: Sorry but I'm just asking if that is a thing for vote abuse. Cause the way the server emptied so fast just made me want to question it.
RMSniper: yes, if it is done repeatedly or with malicious intent, then obviously any of the votemenu options can be abused.
RMSniper: And I'm sorry, but that's stupid if a person leaves over a "change bot count" vote
RMSniper: that just makes them sound like they were already dying to leave
Deftone.dM: Oh well as long as it fills back up and u guys get them numbers.
RMSniper: okay
Deftone.dM: lol
RMSniper is now Online.
Deftone.dM: Learn when people ask you a question that it's not making u get of yer ass. All I did was ask a question.. GD'
RMSniper: I answered your question nicely, and you proceeded to be rude. If you continue to be rude, I will delete you from my list. I serve as an admin as a volunteer to the community, not as someone you can just sit there and talk shit to when you feel like it
Deftone.dM: how was i rude?
RMSniper: Well the chat log is no longer there, so I cannot show you
RMSniper: I answered your question about how I didn't consider it votemenu abusing without good proof, and you continued to berate me about how you were suddenly only wondering about whether it was allowed when that was not your original question.
RMSniper: If you're wondering about whether it's allowed, there's no need to tell me the person's name that did it
Deftone.dM: how did i berate u?
RMSniper: Again, I do not have the chat log anymore
RMSniper: So I cannot show you
RMSniper: I am summarizing
Deftone.dM: remember when i said some1 had a rasist name n u were all like.... soory I dont see racist chat.... and i said sorry like it was my fault..... no u dont.
RMSniper: Lol, how is this relevant?
RMSniper: Of course I do not remember this conversation, as I deal with questions about racist individuals every day
Deftone.dM: its relevant]
RMSniper: Explain its relevancy.
Deftone.dM: i just did. u dont remember. and i guess u never watched open range
Deftone.dM: chump
Deftone.dM: gnite
RMSniper: What does a movie and being a chump have to do with anything?
RMSniper: My goodness, grow up a little bit
RMSniper: See you.
Deftone.dM: u tell me to grow up?
RMSniper: Yes.
Deftone.dM: y?
RMSniper: You're bringing up things I do not understand, and then saying "oh look, see, you don't understand, that explains everything"
RMSniper: And my goodness, the least you could is type properly. You sound twelve when you use "y" and "u"
Deftone.dM: hhahhahaha u want me to type proper hahahhaha
RMSniper: Aight, I'm done with your trolling. See you.
Deftone.dM: aw
Deftone.dM: plz no
Deftone.dM: 02:44 62 0 active
# 3775 "alidaber" [U:1:23 Was a guy from your mass 2fort ban.. at least try to remember who u ban.
Deftone.dM: no stop
Deftone.dM: stop
Deftone.dM: go leave
Deftone.dM: noooo
Deftone.dM: stop
Deftone.dM: nooooo
RMSniper: The name of someone who I banned has zero relevance on this conversation. And oh? Let me try and remember all those I ban? I have 100+ bans and 300+ silences.
RMSniper: Goodness, grow up a little. You might get somewhere in life one day.
RMSniper is now Offline.
I'm damn near 40. Grow up! Hehehehehehehehhehe!

Reactions: Adora and T-Wayne

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Yup she removed me. i'm the chump I guess.
Of course I removed you. You're rude and disrespectful. You also act like a child, regardless of what age you claim to be. As much as I would have loved to keep you on my list to help you with any 2FORT US concerns you had, it's not worth your childishness and rudeness.

Quick edit: I am only replying to his message about removal to confirm it for him. Not starting any flame wars.

Last edited:

Deftone.dM

Mildly Menacing Medic
This is a forum stop your silliness!
I've been gaming year's amongst year's. Been playing on these servers for a long time now. I gave up on playing the tx server cause it was a friendly fest. Was the closest server near me. Now I'm stuck on the U.S. I know my question seemed dumb to you but I was stuck on an empty server. I'm not saying I'm sorry. I didn't ask you to do anything. And you got defensive. Said you would remove me. Called out my massive spelling skill's..... I think that's silly when It's just a video game. I've been an admin before, but I still remember stuff. I don't need back log's. I can be civil. But I make a better troll. Remember that.

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
HXDMnZP.png