• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
Team Fortress 2
- Fixed a server crash caused by the Loch-n-Load
- Fixed the Spy-cicle's fireproof attribute not working
- Fixed the Quick-Fix's 'immunity to movement-impairing effects' attribute not being honored by the Pyro's airblast
- Fixed the Quick-Fix not maintaining overhealed health
- Fixed health drain happening faster for players with health above the normal overheal amount for their class
- Fixed unusual particle effects not displaying correctly for the Pyro's Head Warmer
- Updated the Black Rose so it can be traded
- Updated the Ghastly Gibus
- Added LODs for all classes
- Fixed the position on the Sniper
- Updated the vote system
- Vote caller history is now tracked by SteamID to prevent vote cooldown exploits
- Fixed players being able to disconnect before a successful kickvote to avoid being banned
-----------------------EDIT---------------------
Here is the Undocumented Changes.
Undocumented changes
  • The Sharpened Valcano Fragment is bugged; it does not light enemy players on fire.
  • Fixed a typo with a Loch-n-Load tip.
  • Added the Mysterious Promo 2 bundle, containing only the Flare Gun. Currently unobtainable.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Team Fortress 2
- Fixed a server crash caused by the Loch-n-Load
- Fixed the Spy-cicle's fireproof attribute not working
- Fixed the Quick-Fix's 'immunity to movement-impairing effects' attribute not being honored by the Pyro's airblast
- Fixed the Quick-Fix not maintaining overhealed health
- Fixed health drain happening faster for players with health above the normal overheal amount for their class
- Fixed unusual particle effects not displaying correctly for the Pyro's Head Warmer
- Updated the Black Rose so it can be traded
- Updated the Ghastly Gibus
- Added LODs for all classes
- Updated the vote system
- Vote caller history is now tracked by SteamID to prevent vote cooldown exploits
- Fixed players being able to disconnect before a successful kickvote to avoid being banned
finally

Da_money125

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor

I'm confused, what does this even mean? There's zero context!

This is kinda interesting, I may try using the quick fix for more than 2 mins now.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Team Fortress 2

yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
YUUUUUUUUUUUS

mmmmm I've been rolling around valve servers with some not skial friends that I'm working on converting and we've run into a few hackers with reconnect thingamabobs along with their speedhacks and aimbawts.

This is going to be so delicious.