• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

uppe-r

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
This ban was probably due to me using a VPN service.
I've played on skial servers for hundreds or even thousands of hours already for years, never had a problem with this VPN service, so I might just stop using it if I'm unbanned.

So, I request an unban on this account. I just a VPN service to protect my identity online, so I really believe this isn't fair.

Thank you in advance.​

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
uPPer, Looking into this I am not 100% sure. Their are many IP conections from your account. We will have to wait for a more experienced admin to look into this. Please be patient. I will learn from this as well.

Thanks, dave

uppe-r

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
Thanks for the info dave.

I must add, yes, there are many IP connections for my account, because the VPN service I'm actually using has a 'Fastest connecition' option, which will connect me to their fastest server. As so, this results in multiple IP's.
I should also say that stats.skial.com somewhat show that I'm not a "throaway" account. I've been on skial since 2012, I've been chatting and playing and whatever else, got more than 300 hours played as shown in stats aswell, on multiple skial servers.