• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

The Bacon Blunderbuss

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I, as a TF2 trader, believe I have matured over the course of my comms block. I no longer appeal to any horseplay or tomfoolery in most trade servers I have been to and I have no longer been receiving bans from other trade servers for quite a while. Over the course of a year, the majority of my profits have come from a skial trade server in the U.S. and with such an extreme punishment as a result of my actions on such trade servers, my profits plummeted and my enjoyment in TF2 trading has decreased. Furthermore, if I can recall, I have been falsely accused of several acts and reported for false or arbitrary reasons at times which I see unfair. However, I do claim utmost responsibility for all of my wrongdoings and I completely regret not accordingly on a trade server of such a respected community. I do believe that I deserve a second chance and be it that I do enjoy all skial servers for their wonderful community and services, I do not hesitate to recommend newcomers to visit such servers. However, I can not do so unless the comms block has been lifted for skial can only seem fit to me if this community offered second chances to those who deserve it. In conclusion, I believe I should be unblocked because of the usefulness of the trade servers, and access to the great services they provide since I have learned from my mistakes and have learned to act accordingly in an appropriate manner while acknowledging all skial rules in the process.​

Biggie

Forum Admin
Contributor
It will be up to @Bottiger if he wants to un-mute you or not. You were perma-silenced, because you have over 100 comm blocks, and he just kept the trouble of people vote muting you. This is my only assumption though.

The Bacon Blunderbuss

Scarcely Lethal Noob
It will be up to @Bottiger if he wants to un-mute you or not. You were perma-silenced, because you have over 100 comm blocks, and he just kept the trouble of people vote muting you. This is my only assumption though.
Thx m8 u dont know how much this means to me. I just didn't know if I was perma silenced or nah so I waited it out. Didn't work out but I'm glad u replied quickly. Thanks again

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
You were silenced for spamming almost every time you have got on. I don't see why we should remove the silence.

The Bacon Blunderbuss

Scarcely Lethal Noob
You were silenced for spamming almost every time you have got on. I don't see why we should remove the silence.
Well sir I dont se why you shouldn't remove the silence. I've been silenced for six months so far so I believe I've gotten the hint by then. I really dont see why you shouldn't give me a second chance. After all, I did go through the trouble of going through the appeal ban and had the decency to be polite and civil.

The Bacon Blunderbuss

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Well sir I dont se why you shouldn't remove the silence. I've been silenced for six months so far so I believe I've gotten the hint by then. I really dont see why you shouldn't give me a second chance. After all, I did go through the trouble of going through the appeal ban and had the decency to be polite and civil.
Furthermore, in half of those times, I've encountered those who were commiting even worse acts than me or I have been accused and reported wrongly.

The Bacon Blunderbuss

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Furthermore, in half of those times, I've encountered those who were commiting even worse acts than me or I have been accused and reported wrongly.
Besides, what harm is there in unsilencing me? The only way to see if I really made progress is if you unsilence me and see what happens. This is only one comms block. It's not like you know what I'll do after being punished for so long. Do you not have a probation system?

The Bacon Blunderbuss

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Besides, what harm is there in unsilencing me? The only way to see if I really made progress is if you unsilence me and see what happens. This is only one comms block. It's not like you know what I'll do after being punished for so long. Do you not have a probation system?
Also, I'd like to see what bottiger thinks of this entire situation. Maybe the only ones that matter in this situation is me and the person who blocked me. After all, one of the admins did say it was only up to him.

Biggie

Forum Admin
Contributor
Also, I'd like to see what bottiger thinks of this entire situation. Maybe the only ones that matter in this situation is me and the person who blocked me. After all, one of the admins did say it was only up to him.
I never said that a Staff Member couldn't speak for him either.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Botty was tagged to this post yesterday so I am sure he is aware of it by now. Him banning you should be an indication of what he thinks of this situation.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well if Bottiger (i.e. the owner of Skial) says no, then there's nothing I or any of the other admins can do to help your case.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I unsilenced you. However, if you start spamming or getting vote silenced again you will be permanently silenced.

Which means, if you get silenced for spamming again, i will make it permanent.