• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
You have multiple vac bans on your account. You are going to have a hard time convincing us it wasn't you hacking

shyguyXD

Scarcely Lethal Noob
ok 1st vacban. i was a kid about 5-6 years old i played rust. raged and used hacks. the other 3 is because i got banned for having fun with friends in call of duty black ops 2. it registered 3 cause bo2 has 3 games 1.campain 2.multiplayer 3.zombies i had fun in a mod lobby in zombies and got banned from all them is that enough? :dolan:

shyguyXD

Scarcely Lethal Noob
ok. so it wasnt really 5-6 years old but it was when i was a kid. i didnt even understand how valuable is steam. so i hacked rust and then cried hours on hours cuz ban.:doge:

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
We won't be unbanning you for the following reasons.

1. You have multple VAC bans
2. Your IP history only has two people connecting from it. You, and a throw away account that was used to hack. There is no history of your brother ever connecting.
3. Even if it was another party involved, we couldn't unban you because someone hacked with your IP address, and we will never unban an IP address associated with a hacker.

Reactions: StantoMacGuffin

shyguyXD

Scarcely Lethal Noob
ok :'(
that was a bad try. i hacked. but i was bored and dumb. you dont have to unban me but k... go with that :win::ohno::win::win::win::win: