• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

POW

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hi there!

A little over 1 year ago I was banned from all Skial servers, I don't want to waste your guys' time, so I will just link the original appeal for you https://www.skial.com/threads/appeal-pow.61121/#post-641864 .

A while after being banned from the servers, I pretty much stopped playing the game, recently I have started to pick it back up again, however I still regret my past mistake, I really do miss playing on the servers and playing with the regulars I used to play with. I was wondering, considering that my ban was not a cheat/racism related ban, rather it was down to plain stupidity on my part, if there is a possibility that I could have my case re-reviewed by your appeals team.

Thank you

-Mark (pow)​

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
@Gwor - you're the one who denied his last appeal. Do you he deserves some grace, or do you think this guy deserves zero sympathy? Letting you have the opinion here since you denied last time. :blush: