• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

POO DISPENSER

Scarcely Lethal Noob

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Yes. the intentional use of exploits of map flaws, weapons and game engine bugs are not allowed.
And your ban technically it should 1 month because of prior bans but I took in consideration that last ban was a year ago.

POO DISPENSER

Scarcely Lethal Noob
The rules are very vague on this and only give examples of breaking unintended game behavior (e.g. killing before round). Another example I could think of which is actual exploiting would be the heavy health bug that was patched. Those things should be banned. 'Map flaws' is very subjective and makes for very silly bans. What makes this wall clipping legal and not clipping onto the top of a tall tree? No one in the server has problems with getting on top of trees, or onto small visual cracks in walls, or things like standing inside the rock at the base of where I was? I would be invisible to hale but easily killable and you would ban someone for that. With the rules as they are, a lot of allowable things could be considered exploits that don't really deserve a ban.

So, I disagree and you're wrong about this being justified as ban worthy, but you're the admin so you can do as you see fit. With that said, thank you for not unreasonably banning me for a month.