• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Minerva

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I simply had to go run to deal with a resident of my home breaking a glass jug. I had to go clean up. When I came back, I was banned for supposedly being "friendly." Earlier, admin Luke merely warned one of the guards for being too friendly, and gave me no warning of this when he banned me.​

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You were banned for friendlying since at the very beginning of the round you ran out of the armory and killed yourself on a Prisoner.
This gave the Prisoner your ammo, which allowed them to rebel - an unfair advantage which you handed to them.

Since this is your first offense, I will unban you if you confirm that you understand why you were banned.

Minerva

Unremarkable User
I completely understand why I was banned. I forgot I dropped ammo on death. Next time I should just leave the server in the case of the irl emergency. I apologize and this will not happen again.

Thank you Luke.

Minerva

Unremarkable User
Thank you Luke. I will make sure I won't do this again. Sorry for doing it in the first place.