• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle 2

Banned
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
hey admin, sorry i didnt know what i was doing, sorry i will never dodge again i didnt know that im doing something wrong, i didnt know the rules, im sorry admin, i promise not to do anything stupid again and i'll read the rules next time. please unban me it is really fun to play in skial. thank you​

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
You had 8 admin-applied silences and 31 votesilences across both your accounts (many of which were dodging silences from the other) before you were caught. You aren't getting a 40th chance.

Kyle 2

Banned
im sorry admin, i never thought it would go this far, i learned my lesson, i promise i will never do anything stupid again, or just mute me permanently on skial but please let me play on skial, im really sorry, i didnt know i had 8 admin-applied silences if i knew it i would've stopped voice chatting, and i never said anything bad on voice chat, its just i always talk, but i never spammed or hacked, and the dodging i didnt know that its against the rule to have 2 accounts. im sorry, please give me another chance, i swear to my soul i will never do anything against the rule again. pleasse

Kyle 2

Banned
sorry i dont know this appeal stuff, i dont know the links and stuff too, my friend just told me to try appealing. didnt know whats my link. but, yea. im sorry please give me a chance, its my first permanent ban

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
You were given multiple chances. A permanent ban is the very last step we take. You were silenced over 39 times over the course of 5 months. We are not going to unban you so you can continue to cause problems.

Kyle 2

Banned
i will never continue any problems, i promise. i didnt know it, im new i dont read rules, all i do is play the game. please give me another chance

Status
Not open for further replies.