• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

crisdonnel

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I haven't played tf for a few days and when i got on yesterday (6/22) i tried to join a payload server and i got a notification that said that i had been banned from the server. i was very confused and went to check the recent skial bans and sure enough my steam account was banned. i was playing on skial servers before i got on yesterday and i was never kicked or alerted that i had been banned. and my friends who were at my house a few days ago told me that they didnt do anything to get ip banned when i asked them.

i really dont want to be banned from skial servers since they are literally the only servers i play on. i hope that i can be unbanned so i can play on these servers again with my friends.

Many thanks​

crisdonnel

Unremarkable User
So even if my friends did hack even though they told me they didnt i would be banned even though i didnt hack?

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Someone obviously hacked because the account is vac banned. We have to keep the IP banned because we cannot be sure if it was you or someone else hacking.