• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

cardboardboxo

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I have been getting back into TF2 when I noticed that I could not connect to your x10 server. When looking at why I was banned it said that I have been banned since 2015 for having the same IP as "penny" who was banned for sharing personal info. I also noticed my brother (who I live with) "Giorgio the Mouth", was banned for the same reason as me. I would like to appeal my ban as I do not know who this "penny" person is. Also, if my ban is appealed, will I need to change my IP? I live with lots of people so I do not know if I will be allowed to but if it required then I will. Thank you for your time.​

cardboardboxo

Scarcely Lethal Noob
So I leaned that all accounts listed under my IP accept mine are my brothers accounts. He did say that Penny was an old account form 2 years ago and he said that sharing info form peoples steam page sounds like something he would have done 2 years ago. So unless my account can some how be white listed, I guess I am not getting in. Thanks for your time anyways.