• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Journey

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hi, I know my mistake and realisation of what I have done. I'm pretty sure its been about a year now, and thats been long enough to reflect on the impact of my actions towards the community and the trouble it has caused the admins and the players involved during the undergoing of the act. The act as stupid and has a huge impact on my gaming. I am here for you see that I acknowledge my mistakes and that it has not been committed on any other server or website that it is possible to do it on after it happened. I am not here to making any excuses, just for you to know that I am sorry and fully regret my actions and wish they were never committed. If there is anyway I can help the community to repay my actions I would gladly do it.

thank you, Not_Casual/Bubblez​

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Would you find it fair if i unbanned you and put a permanent silence on you? (cannot talk or type)

Journey

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
For the actions that I did, I find that would be a very nice and fitting conclusion, and again I am sorry, I remember you where the one ho had to deal with my silliness.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Since you were scamming, I will put a silence on you. You can still play on our servers but you cannot talk or type.