• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

♛ Jojo Da Pope ♛

Mildly Menacing Medic
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Well i was joking around with him saying i would find him irl but i didnt know he was an admin and everyone was laughing including him, before he banned me he said "its just a prank" i been on this trading server for almost 3 years, i am really sorry and i wont be mic toxic anymore...it was 4am in the morning btw no one was really online.​

BBQ Prophet

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
You were telling other people you would find them in real life and slit their throats, etc. I found that inappropriate in an otherwise friendly server so I kicked you. You rejoined, asked who the admin was and were told that it was me. You then asked why you were kicked. Obviously you knew you were acting inappropriately so all I said was "it's just a prank". You then addressed me by name and said you would come to my house and slit my throat and that I could expect you in the morning, etc.
As you can see here:
Threatening to attack Skial servers or staff.
is not allowed. That, in conjunction with your self-admittedly toxic behavior, lying and lack of remorse in this appeal leaves me unwilling to lift your punishment.

Reactions: Metroidz

♛ Jojo Da Pope ♛

Mildly Menacing Medic
i have 2 other accounts and i actualy have almost been on the server for almost 2/3 years but not on this account...i shouldnt get permenatly banned for a 1 time thing...and also if you found it so offensive you said nothing about...like i said you even said its just a prank...didnt confront me at all about it, you silently banned me, how am i supposed to know you got mad about it...it was just a prank right? as you said in a joking manner

♛ Jojo Da Pope ♛

Mildly Menacing Medic
this kid is 100% full of crap, he said nothing to me about anything, i was left in the blank...he is blowing up a problem that was nothing...he is abusing his power as admin, who do i talk to about this???

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
My only concern with this is that you said the kick was a prank. I don't even know why you said that to be honest.

I don't think this needs to be permanent.

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor

I second this. You can reconsider dishing out a customized set ban length (2 weeks maybe) but he should definetly be able to return. He apologized for his actions, he sure learned his part.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

If you hadn't said that the kick was a prank, then you're right - he's threatening staff... but you did.
We use kicks as warnings, you saying it was a "prank" effectively removes the warning.

It would be like if someone said the n-word in chat and I said "Don't say that again." - followed by - "Only joking."
It's not fair to then punish the person for not realising that I was serious, that I wasn't "joking".

I would suggest removing the ban, replacing it with a comms block of a month maybe, since this is a communication issue.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
If you hadn't said that the kick was a prank, then you're right - he's threatening staff... but you did.
We use kicks as warnings, you saying it was a "prank" effectively removes the warning.

It would be like if someone said the n-word in chat and I said "Don't say that again." - followed by - "Only joking."
It's not fair to then punish the person for not realising that I was serious, that I wasn't "joking".

I would suggest removing the ban, replacing it with a comms block of a month maybe, since this is a communication issue.

The rule of "threatening staff" shouldn't even be on our rules list. We're expected to have thick skin and somebody dicking around on the internet shouldn't be given any type of punishment for what literally equates to playground shit talk.

BBQ Prophet

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I know you're a liar, you know you're a liar and everyone else who witnessed this knows you're a liar.
I think the points presented to me by other staff members are hopeful at best and I also think that Skial would be a better place without people like you.
However, I will err on the side of leniency in hopes that a second chance will do some good.

See you in a month.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advType=ip&advSearch=73.190.48.132

P.S. You aren't funny at all.
(Why do kids call adults "kid" as an insult???)