Tundra Fizz

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
: O you're alive

Oh yes, unfortunately I haven't been playing much TF2 recently because of multiple things like life and such. Though I kind of also lost interest in the game currently, that sort of thing happens with me where I just phase in and out of various PC games so most likely I'll get back into the game in a couple months.

Also TF2 trading is so fun as well, and I like raffling free shit.

Gary Mofo Oak

Positively Inhumane Poster
H'ok so my latest cosplays from Anime North 2013 in Canada :D

so If anyone is familiar with the Show Cardcaptor Sakura then this was my friday costume. :)
EJvma1f.jpg

Saturday was Princess Sakura from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
fFuzaSU.png

XjR6mda.jpg

And Sunday I was in a fashion show so I don't have an offical costume for that day but I did have a quick Ouran photoshoot with Luckyboxes. photos of that coming soon. :)

1sjNcIf.jpg

Reactions: Maddo and Shula

Luckyboxes

Wicked Nasty Engineer
It was windy outside? Is that a complaint I read? Oh dear Boxes, the wind makes it that much more amazing. Also, who is that ... woman(?) next to you who is cutoff from the picture?

That was my ex-girlfriend. I cut her out of my pictures like I cut her out of my life. That bitch.

Toxik

Contributor
Years ago, back when I cosplayed
I still have the costumes lol I want to sell them but never remember to (2 akatsuki + 1 jounin)
f1csSGO.jpg
UgJ3iC0.jpg

V9GcK1v.jpg

QGC2LuA.jpg

My pink-haired albino friend was supposed to be Sasori, he got red hair dye but his hair was way too blond lolol
For what it's worth, being white with long hair and blue eyes, I didn't have to make much effort to win any cosplaying prize in a latin american country

Reactions: Shula