Tundra Fizz

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
This was taken at PAX Prime a couple months ago (I'm the one on the left of course).

sLxSE.jpg

Toxik

Contributor
This thread makes me sad :c
There was Emerald City Comicon last week and I couldn't go Dx

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Saw some kid dressed as full OoT Link with a blue Navi on his shoulder over in Boston about 6 days ago or so. Not sure what for, still. A few other cosplayers walking around Back Bay, as well.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Saw some kid dressed as full OoT Link with a blue Navi on his shoulder over in Boston about 6 days ago or so. Not sure what for, still. A few other cosplayers walking around Back Bay, as well.

I love Legend of Zelda cosplay. It brings back so many memories :)

Gary Mofo Oak

Positively Inhumane Poster

it is con season so I think he was going to Anime Boston it was last weekend. :)

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
This was taken at PAX Prime a couple months ago (I'm the one on the left of course).

sLxSE.jpg

fap
fap
fap
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapv