KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I am working on a season stat keeper for Agua Ruim. Basically you can record all your stats from all your matches and it will add it all together. Giving you stats of all your matches.

Here is what it looks like. It is not done yet and it is still in BETA.
ircx91k.png

FyBJJNJ.png

Note it is missing classes. One of the bugs I am trying to work on. But it works pretty easily. This only has one log in it.

I will work on making it prettier once I can verify that it is fully functional.

1. Copy the url of the logs file.
2. Paste it in the box
3. Pick what team you are on
4. Thats it. It will update your stats.

As I said i am still working on it. I hope to have it ready to go by the end of the weekend, depending on how busy I am. I was wondering if any Skial teams would like to use it. I will only be letting Skial use it until I feel its ready. Obviously, each team will have their separate page and separate table.

The purpose of this is to have your Game Day match stats updated at one general location.

Any thoughts or questions?

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
How is it going to organize stats throughout multiple seasons? Is it just going to merge all of those stats into one table or are you setting it up so that each season has their own stats table?

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I plan on making a new table for each season. When this season ends, I will put the olds stats into a new database table and display it on the website. That way they will no longer be altered, and you can look back for funzies

Reactions: Ryulise and sov

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
It looks like that just displays a certain class in a certain group. It is similar, but the one I am making displays the whole team through the whole season. Not individual classes.

But yeah, That is what I intend for it to be.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
It is actually ready to go now. As far as BETA goes.

vmHMi9V.png

If any teams want to use this. Please let me know and I can set it up. This is hosted on the Agua Ruim webserver, which Chuckwagon was kind enough to let me use for free. If you want to use it, I ask you please donate at least $1 to Agua Ruim. We are not looking for any profit, Chuckwagon pays out of pocket each month to keep the server up. It isn't required, just appreciated.

I would like some help figuring out bugs though.

I will post a link up once I get it up and running.

It currently only supports Highlander. If the demand is high enough, I will modify it to record 6v6 and 4v4 matches.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
When school ends I was gonna keep stats but this seems ready so I'll test it out

Reactions: sov

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I am making some more improvements. pm me what you want your username and password to be.

In order to keep people from messing up the stats, I am only letting certain people have accounts, and they will only have access to upload logs to their table.

I just finished writing the accounts script to do this. So I will set it up for you sometime soonish.

Please note, at this time there is no "backup" or "revert" option. If you mess up uploading a log, I will have to completely empty it and you have to start over.

Reactions: sov