Australian Skial God
Contributor
GET A FULL TEAM OF RAYQUAZAS TO LEVEL 100
MAKE THEM ALL DO OUTRAGE
JESUS CHRIST YOU ARE UNSTOPPABLE
I DID THIS TO MY FRIENDS AND THEY STOPPED PLAYING WITH ME

sov

Legendary Skial King
Diamond was when I started taking pokemon more seriously (by serious I meant training my pokemon even after I beat the champion and the other 5 trainers and trying to get all of them to high levels even the ones that wren't part of my main team). My best one was the Pokemon SoulSilver, and prob my favorite of all the Pokemon games. I found out that if you breeded, one of the three starters or any other pokemon that was popular, and than placed the level 1 offspring on the internet for a level 90 or higher pokemon than people around the world would actaully want to trade your pokemon and give you level 90+

Don't play pokemon anymore and haven't in a long time.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
holy shit there is a lot of rape in Iceland probably because our judgement system sucks donkey balls

There's plenty of reasons that Nordic countries have such high rape rates but I won't bother dwelving into it in a Pokemon thread 1 at night.

Mama Medic

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Diamond and Pearl where where I started breeding and resetting for shineys/rare genders. Obtained a male+female of each starter and bred them until I got the one, perfect child from each pair. Then I thought about all the baby pokemon I just let go because stats/natures were off. Then I got sad.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Diamond and Pearl where where I started breeding and resetting for shineys/rare genders. Obtained a male+female of each starter and bred them until I got the one, perfect child from each pair. Then I thought about all the baby pokemon I just let go because stats/natures were off. Then I got sad.

Welcome, to the wonderful world of pokemon, where you can even be a crazed pokemon pimp searching for "the one"

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I remember starting a new game on Silver. I came across a shiny Weedle right before I got to Mr. Pokemon's house, so I had no Pokeballs. MFW
That reminds me of the time I saw a shiny Carnivine on Platinum in the safari zone and it ran away after the first turn before I caught it. :(

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
That reminds me of the time I saw a shiny Carnivine on Platinum in the safari zone and it ran away after the first turn before I caught it. :(

reminds me when i was chasing suicune around, i was eating dinner, he turns up shiny, since I was eating i wasnt paying any attention and just ran.

never picked up the game again

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
reminds me when i was chasing suicune around, i was eating dinner, he turns up shiny, since I was eating i wasnt paying any attention and just ran.

never picked up the game again
I thought runner legendaries stay shiny for the whole game.