Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
If these want to make a difference, use the efforts to get yourselves elected instead of thinking you can start a revolution via you tube...
If you can get enough support to make a difference by sitting outside a shop, imagine the difference that can be made as a politician, these are nothing but radicalist without a real agenda.
"we don't do DOS attacks anymore, because websites have upgraded their software" <- notice how it's not "because we want to make a peaceful protest from now on"
I love challenging the establishment, and believe whole heartedly that all rules should be questioned, but these guys have got it soo wrong, all they will do is force tighter restrictions to be imposed on freedom of speech.
Does anyone else think this is constructed in the attempt to be a stepping stone to public revolt?

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
Oh noes, the government is being mean, let's all hide behind a mask and go protest outside shit and stop buying coke and pepsis drinks. Please, if you're going to do something at least do it like a man.

Anon

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Oh noes, the government is being mean, let's all hide behind a mask and go protest outside shit and stop buying coke and pepsis drinks. Please, if you're going to do something at least do it like a man.
Lead the way

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
Lead the way
I ain't in america though so IDRGMOAF, but come on, masks, really? Get that shit out of here. And Stop buying Coke and pepsi drinks for a couple of days? What stops people from buying them after that or at those dates? Coke and pepsi probably won't give a fuck. And if you have a problem with something won't signing a petition be better or something? I don't really know much about how that shit works and all that so I don't know. Look into it. And protesting for a couple of days? What's that going to do? If they see that vid in the first post they know that you're going to go away after a couple of days and problem solved. You gotta do better than that IMO.

Anon

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
I ain't in america though so IDRGMOAF, but come on, masks, really? Get that shit out of here. And Stop buying Coke and pepsi drinks for a couple of days? What stops people from buying them after that or at those dates? Coke and pepsi probably won't give a fuck. And if you have a problem with something won't signing a petition be better or something? I don't really know much about how that shit works and all that so I don't know. Look into it. And protesting for a couple of days? What's that going to do? If they see that vid in the first post they know that you're going to go away after a couple of days and problem solved. You gotta do better than that IMO.
If you had a choice between wearing a mask to protect your anonymity, or to be arrested and detained indefinitely via the NDAA, which would you choose? I think you may have missed the point entirely.

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
If you had a choice between wearing a mask to protect your anonymity, or to be arrested and detained indefinitely via the NDAA, which would you choose? I think you may have missed the point entirely.
So what if they remove the mask?

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
Yes there is still that risk. The main goal is to protect identity so that those who were captured on tape could not later be retaliated against.
Yeah because not buying coke or pepsi drinks and shit is something to retaliate against.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Shut up kid. No offense but shut up. The video doesn't sound like an official anon release, it sounds like an occupy attempt at anon. I hope you realized that when you saw it.
I'm well versed in what Anonymous does. They break into private databases, shut down networks, flood servers until they freeze and make general asses of themselves. I don't agree with these laws, but there are better ways to voice your discontent than criminal activity.

We don't need this here, this isn't 4chan. Moderator delete this thread, please.
lol, criminal activity. There are no rules against this. This does not even promote an illegal activity. You didn't listen to it.
Why does Anon have to be so dramatic? That's the thing that bothers me the most.
Our media in the USA is worse. You have no idea.
Rest of the thread
Eurofags talking shit about an american mode of protest. Cool stories broskis.

Reactions: Anon

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So what if they remove the mask?
So, I recommend you read up on operation chanology where this fail guy mask bullshit started. It's there so you don't get doxxed and so that that bullshit 'church' couldn't try to ruin your life. Lurk more. Read more. Stop being such a newfag.

goddamn I feel old again.

Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
Shit!! Russia is now in Europe?
Well, it's technically always been in EUROPE (the continent, it's also in Asia) but I don't think it's in the EU
Also, this thread and Anon in general:
obamalist.jpg