Anon

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Nope, but two wrongs don't make a right. You people are nothing more than cyber-criminals.
So exercising our 1st amendment right by peacefully protesting supporters of CISPA is now a cyber-crime? Did you know the government has labeled protests against these CISPA supporting companies terrorist activities? That they are arresting law abiding citizens for doing none other than exercising basic rights? Anonymous is not an organization. Therefore it can not be held responsible for the actions of a few hackers. Perhaps you should research a bit more about anonymous. Maybe you would learn the true purpose behind everything that is being done in the name of Anonymous.

Reactions: Pat
D

DeadHerald

So exercising our 1st amendment right by peacefully protesting supporters of CISPA is now a cyber-crime? Did you know the government has labeled protests against these CISPA supporting companies terrorist activities? That they are arresting law abiding citizens for doing none other than exercising basic rights? Anonymous is not an organization. Therefore it can not be held responsible for the actions of a few hackers. Perhaps you should research a bit more about anonymous. Maybe you would learn the true purpose behind everything that is being done in the name of Anonymous.

I'm well versed in what Anonymous does. They break into private databases, shut down networks, flood servers until they freeze and make general asses of themselves. I don't agree with these laws, but there are better ways to voice your discontent than criminal activity.

We don't need this here, this isn't 4chan. Moderator delete this thread, please.

Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I's just posting this caus i think its interesting and some thing people may want to see. I don't necessarily agree with all the things that Anonymous do.

Dr.SteveBrule

Epic Skial Regular
My face when people actually think Anonymous succeeds in their "operations"

1336524721111.jpg

Reactions: Mewkin

Anon

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
My face when people actually think Anonymous succeeds in their "operations"

|Image|
My face when the blind ignore the obvious around them. When freedoms are taken. When what thousands have fought and died for is taken away by a signature.
anonymous-global-protest-3.jpg

CommanderDude7

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Forget being internet tough guys. Take up arms and march into the streets, tear down the oppressive establishment board by board!

Reactions: Anon