JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Shut up kid. No offense but shut up. The video doesn't sound like an official anon release, it sounds like an occupy attempt at anon. I hope you realized that when you saw it.
lol, criminal activity. There are no rules against this. This does not even promote an illegal activity. You didn't listen to it.

Our media in the USA is worse. You have no idea.

Eurofags talking shit about an american mode of protest. Cool stories broskis.
Hey! I said that I don't give a shit. SO SJUT UR DERN MOUF.
:3

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
In summary: Anonymous is ridiculous. And the majority of us don't give a flying fuck. Can we stop posting on this now?

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
So, I recommend you read up on operation chanology where this fail guy mask bullshit started. It's there so you don't get doxxed and so that that bullshit 'church' couldn't try to ruin your life. Lurk more. Read more. Stop being such a newfag.

goddamn I feel old again.
Sorry sugartits, I only read up on things that won't bore the everloving crap out of me.

EDIT: An anonymous guy rates my post troll.... dafuq.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Sorry sugartits, I only read up on things that won't bore the everloving crap out of me.

EDIT: An anonymous guy rates my post troll.... dafuq.
So then lurk instead of being such a newfag.

^ literally the only thing I've learned from 4chan. LURK MOAR

D

DeadHerald

lol, criminal activity. There are no rules against this. This does not even promote an illegal activity. You didn't listen to it.

I didn't watch it, so it stands to figure. I'm not talking about making videos. I'm talking about illegal cyber entry and DDoS attacks, which Anon does all the time.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I didn't watch it, so it stands to figure. I'm not talking about making videos. I'm talking about illegal cyber entry and DDoS attacks, which Anon does all the time.
but why argue for a little video getting pulled with that argument when you have no idea what's in it?

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
my face when I saved the internet

success_alan_watts-e1288215550981.jpg

Reactions: Ozone and Giildy
D

DeadHerald

but why argue for a little video getting pulled with that argument when you have no idea what's in it?

Is this really that difficult? They're bullies and criminals. While I dislike the authoritarian nature of these bills, doing harmful things to people's money, finances and other sensitive information isn't what I'd call civil disobedience.

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
Is this really that difficult? They're bullies and criminals. While I dislike the authoritarian nature of these bills, doing harmful things to people's money, finances and other sensitive information isn't what I'd call civil disobedience.

government spy

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Anonymous is wasting precious resources that could be used taking a yellow van into the middle of nowhere and blowing it up.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm just sayin that I really doubt that these people are the people you're thinking of is all.

Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Shut up kid. No offense but shut up. The video doesn't sound like an official anon release, it sounds like an occupy attempt at anon. I hope you realized that when you saw it.

None taken.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
When I hear "Anonymous" - I'm getting a heart attack...
PS. haven't heard from them for a while. What? They got buttfucked? :D

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Why can't I give you more than one winning? :(
Of all the speeches I have ever heard, none has had such an emotional effect on me as this.

I'm just sayin that I really doubt that these people are the people you're thinking of is all.
I was thinking they are the group which uses cyber crime to fight what they view as injustice, after your comment I looked more into their existence.
I found they have done some good work online such as exposing pedo rings, and getting information out to millions of people.
The group (active group) however has its core belief based in anarchy.

"We [Anonymous] just happen to be a group of people on the internet who need — just kind of an outlet to do as we wish, that we wouldn't be able to do in regular society. ...That's more or less the point of it. Do as you wish. ... There's a common phrase: 'we are doing it for the lulz.' "

Saying this, most of those who organised and participated in the cyber crime events that made the news, have all been arrested, this means a new order has taken place within the group, this has meant ultimately taking 'the fight' offline and into the streets. Now I'm not one to make snap judgements, but I think in this case it is safe to say the instigators of this new wave of action are a lot younger and greener to the world, growing up knowing only the truths and ideologys which they gleen from peers on the internet, this will be a flash in the pan, as there is no agenda, multiple unconnected targets are named to try and get as many as possible to sign up for action.
Lets put it this way, do you really think the US will stand for an attack on the fabric of its society? and, whats more if these people really think they are anonymous, they are clueless to the power of investigation that the US government has. Each and ever instigator of this will either be arrested, or will be discredited beyond belief.