hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
SuperGNES is worth purchasing if you are into old school gaming. Basically, if you don't have ROMs it links you to CoolROMs where you can download ROMs for prettymuch any game.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Don't bother jailbreaking, it really doesn't offer anything new aside from pirating stupid games.
Have you even bothered to check Cydia or the Play Store? Cydia has every stupid little tweak possible, like these, and these aren't even the good ones. A lot of apps in the Play Store have neat little advanced features integrated into them that require root, since Google doesn't police the store nearly as hard as Apple tries to. On that note, at least Google lets you theme the damn phone.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
The main point of rooting android phones is to change your OS to something else. Gingerbread is still their best OS imo. ICS was terrible for your battery but Jellybean seems to have helped out a little. I don't see much difference between ICS and Jellybean though, but from what I gather Jellybean is basically ICS with fixes.

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
SuperGNES is worth purchasing if you are into old school gaming. Basically, if you don't have ROMs it links you to CoolROMs where you can download ROMs for prettymuch any game.
I like myboy better I.feel like it freezes less often plus ot has the option to fast forward a number of diff speeds that comes in handy in pokemon