JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Well my request for a sub section seems to have failed, and that's cool. The Skial committee has spoken. So i thought i would start one here. This is not a section to bash or gloat about other OS like Apple, Windows and the such. It's simply a place to post ANDROID Apps, Games, ROMs, Help and give it some thumb up or thumb down.

Feel free to post. Enjoy.

Reactions: Astir

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Go Launcher EX is a nice launcher replacement despite all the Engrish.

I tried it and it looks neat, but just didn't like having to learn a whole new type of "os" look. But i did like the roms it had. Are you paying for the full version?

VEGAN DAD

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i'm gonna get shit for this because you're all fucknerds but,
iphone representin

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
I really like the Bloons TD games. 4 and 5 are the best.
Also like Apparatus and Tupsu.

Bloons you have to set different monkeys that do different things on a map and pop all the balloons before it gets to the end of the map. Very addicting!
Apparatus you need to build devices to get the ball into the basket.
Tupsu you have a little alien with sticky eyes you move around the map to get into the hole.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Well my request for a sub section seems to have failed, and that's cool. The Skial committee has spoken. So i thought i would start one here. This is not a section to bash or gloat about other OS like Apple, Windows and the such. It's simply a place to post ANDROID Apps, Games, ROMs, Help and give it some thumb up or thumb down.

Dumbasses can't read. Take your iOS junk elsewhere.

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
I'm thinking of jailbreaking mine in the next month or so, is it an awful long process like rooting an android?

Don't bother jailbreaking, it really doesn't offer anything new aside from pirating stupid games. I rooted my Android, regretted it because the whole process was pretty easy, but painful, and I didn't really see the benefit out of any of it. Jailbreaking was a lot less painful, but I didn't really wanna mess up the Apple experience, because vanilla stuff from Apple, now that I think about it, is pretty sweet.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Don't bother jailbreaking, it really doesn't offer anything new aside from pirating stupid games. I rooted my Android, regretted it because the whole process was pretty easy, but painful, and I didn't really see the benefit out of any of it. Jailbreaking was a lot less painful, but I didn't really wanna mess up the Apple experience, because vanilla stuff from Apple, now that I think about it, is pretty sweet.

I agree. Rooting/jailbreaking is kinda useless for the Android. It isn't as restrictive as the iOS. I rooted a my Galaxy S3 when i first got one and bricked it :(

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
what do you not like about iphones exactly?