Fellhammer Slayer

Truly Feared Pyro
although FF2 is practically the same as VSH there are many key differences in it's gameplay. i'm not saying the whole rotation needs to be different but there are some maps which just don't belong on the FF2 server. there are also some maps which DO belong the FF2 server which wouldn't or shouldn't get put on the VSH servers.

anybody who agrees should also state which maps you reckon should be removed/added. i personally think vsh_stream_platform should be on the FF2 rotation because that map is great on other FF2 servers.

Fellhammer Slayer

Truly Feared Pyro
well i'm asking again because that decision was bullshit

this decision is also bullshit, clearly my man bot[censored] can't even read that more people support this than those who don't
ymPEX4R.png

in fact i don't even know anybody who is against this

herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
before i sleep i will say this, it has been denied and unless bottiger says otherwise, it will say that way
repeating threads does nothing
and this is very hypocritical coming from me
swiss cheese

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
well i'm asking again because that decision was bullshit

this decision is also bullshit, clearly my man bot[censored] can't even read that more people support this than those who don't
ymPEX4R.png

in fact i don't even know anybody who is against this
Bullshit, but it is Bottiger's decision to make. He runs these servers. Not any of us

Fellhammer Slayer

Truly Feared Pyro
before i sleep i will say this, it has been denied and unless bottiger says otherwise, it will say that way
repeating threads does nothing
and this is very hypocritical coming from me
swiss cheese

he didn't even give a reason he just declined it and said nothing, i'd at least like to know why it can't be done because there is a clear majority in support here

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
What's so bad about it then?
Ignoring that Bottiger has 100s of other things he can be doing instead of listening to every cry and whimper of DR/VSH players. What would separate map pools accomplish? Peace of mind between the server communities so they no longer bitch about maps being updated, added, or removed? Nah, if they wanna make changes they can come on the forum. We don't need to separate the communities because they are too lazy. Its unnecessary work Bottiger doesn't need
FF2 is practically the same as VSH there are many key differences in it's gameplay.
So is FF2 the same as VSH or not? This makes little sense

Fellhammer Slayer

Truly Feared Pyro
What would separate map pools accomplish? Peace of mind between the server communities so they no longer bitch about maps being updated, added, or removed

they may seem like the same gamemode from a glance and come from the same origin but the way ff2 works is still different, bosses behave differently and jumping physics also work differently, that's why we want to separate the map pools

it doesn't mean it has to have completely different maps to vsh but simply that certain maps suit ff2 better than vsh and visa versa

So is FF2 the same as VSH or not? This makes little sense
u obviously haven't played on ff2

Bottiger

Administrator
I don't know how many times I have to say this.

There will be fewer maps if you force mappers to choose between VSH or FF2.

If there is a "bad map" because FF2 has bosses that have no rage or super jump, then choose a different boss. Maps can't be balanced for every imbalanced FF2 boss.