Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
To clear up any confusion: this is not a "let us see who rated what again" suggestion.

With the recent changes you no longer get notifications from ratings received (at least it isn't doing it for me) so instead of getting no notifications what so ever when you receive a rating, would it be possible to get rating received notifications without knowing who gave you the rating?

For example, if someone rates a post of yours 'agree' then it would come up in alerts as "You received x1 agree in [insert thread]" compared to "So and so rate your post agree in [insert thread]"

Why? Not sure about others, but I personally like to get a idea of the feedback that my posts are getting

Yes you could go check your posts individually but that would be a pain in the ass

If it can't be done or simply isn't worth it then I understand, just figured I'd throw this suggestion out there if ratings aren't going back to what they once were

Reactions: Shula

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
http://www.skial.com/account/ratings-received

Not notifications but you can still see who rated wat

It completely bypasses the whole anonymous thing so I'm assuming they either forgot about it or haven't disabled it yet meaning it isn't really a good alternative to this suggestion.

Not that I like the anonymous ratings, I just figured this is something that at least gives us alerts for ratings received while keeping the whole anonymous thing if they end keeping ratings anonymous for good.

Toxik

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Aaaaand it's back

EDIT: Derpy, they got reactivated just minutes ago, not sure why it's "old"

EDIT2: Welp, Oaky said they've been back for hours, bring me all the olds like I'm Cinic on drugs.