ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Animated signatures are relatively pointless and make the loading time on pages longer, so those with shiternet suffer, im not against small animated ones, like the one you used to have, but the bigger ones were a problem if i remember correctly

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
ye alright if you have a fuckin 8 gigabyte gif in your signature the mods can delete it but now they being fascists like usual

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If there's an option to disable animated sigs personally then +1. If not then -1.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Could at least be small gifs like this.
sans_by_captainkees-d9gh2lg.gif

Reactions: Party Chocobo

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
If there's an option to disable animated sigs personally then +1. If not then -1.
that

Animated signatures are relatively pointless and make the loading time on pages longer, so those with shiternet suffer, im not against small animated ones, like the one you used to have, but the bigger ones were a problem if i remember correctly
there needs to be a forum plugin for a user-custom sig banner that cannot exceed an administrator-specified filesize or dimensions. something that would go alongside a textsig

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think gif avatars with maximum of 7 images would be cool.

I mean, I know you can put them in there, but they don't function unless you click on a user.

Having them function on page sounds cool.