CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You insulting people more than I do over microphone since you got admin, alongside actions that I would typically ban for make me think the reevaluation is your issue.

Dr.SteveBrule

Epic Skial Regular
You insulting people more than I do over microphone since you got admin, alongside actions that I would typically ban for make me think the reevaluation is your issue.
I'm not taking sides here, but you insult people quite a lot too.

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Well I confirm that both, Ruelel and Classy, trolled on US29 using only shotgun Hevay or Double Medic Combo. Their team lost and it has nothing to do with competitiveness. I may not be the best TF2 player but at least I try to be competitive on a competitive server.
And the fact that Classy is an admin keeps me wondering why a role model actually trolls. In my opinion admins should be role models. If they troll other can use their trolling as justification for their own trolling.

On US29 we also agreed for it to be a competitive server. If you want to troll then go elsewhere. Cinic told them both to leave a couple of times.

And Ruelel you know it's not really bullshit what Cinic said. Maybe you should read over it again.

N.P.P Styx

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I assume Ruelel won't be an admin then?
Also, like a Russian man adapting to the cold, I have adapted to blatant asshole-ism (I have to in order to play on Skial)
And yes while both Classy and Cinic throw insults around like it's reverse Christmas, I don't believe that should be bannable.
WITH THAT SAID
I can not condone the vandalism of a server just to get a rise out of someone.
I propose a treaty of sorts, perhaps that Classy and Ruelel stop being bellends, and Cinic stops insulting people.
Deal?

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Yeah Classy, you have gotten a little out of control. I will admit to changing my name, going offline, and joining Badlands under the username of Gen.McMuster (Sorry McMuster. <3) But as soon as CiNiC said he's check my IP Address when I changed my name to JD (Sorry JD. <3) I thought I was going to get banned for impersonating an Admin. A very lazy one at best. Point is, you've started to get out of line. If your Admin privledges get re-avaluated, I don't know what I'll vote.

Reactions: (cYs) Del Piero

Gen.mcMuster

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier

he tends to act like a dick

...or was that Bruelel?

GAH, Im confused., SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO THINK!