ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
you're always a douchebag :trollexcited:

3e5464e7-b3c5-4da4-8a2d-684401ab5522.jpg

Reactions: basiate

Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
Damn, why you guys hating on Ruelel so hard? I mean shit, I probably recieve more flak from him than anyone else here and even I would give him a chance.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Don't know why I haven't seen this admin post....
Anyways, +1
Aside from taking half of my items whenever he wins duels, he looks like he can handle the responsibility.
Even though he's 15...

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
wow
im EXTREMELY surprised by your post
Me, too. LOL

My honest opinion is that you're just not mature enough. Notice I didn't say you're too young. You may one day be admin material, but you have a lot of immature behavior that you'd really have to get over... Sometimes you knowingly work against your team during actual gameplay (and I don't mean during a goof-off round, but when people are actually trying to win), and that just doesn't scream admin to me. Part of being an admin is making sure that there is nobody working against their own team, which kills gameplay, and being somebody known for doing so doesn't lead me to believe that you'd protect the teams against griefers.

Also, you've tried blackmailing some other members of the community in the past, so you're definitely going to win them over.

If you grow up and prove yourself over time, sure, maybe you can earn the respect that is required to be an admin... But right now you haven't, yet.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
A week of being griefed by you on a competetive server in collaboration with 2 others, being stalked as you change your name and appear offline to grief without me noticing (WTF IS TAB?) and going out of your way with Ruelel to disrupt the servers, might do that to a person.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
A week of being griefed by you on a competetive server in collaboration with 2 others, being stalked as you change your name and appear offline to grief without me noticing (WTF IS TAB?) and going out of your way with Ruelel to disrupt the servers, might do that to a person.
2 days= 1 week?
Drinking all the time may do that to a person.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
my team still wins 50% of the time.
AND I make the MVP list.
By the way, it's just a weapon ;D
No, it's just using a Kritzkrieg on a spy across the map from the frontlines, playing shotgun heavy only, playing pairs as battle medics while you let the rest of your team die, and causing 5 people to leave the server because you're going out of your way to ruin their fun.
People that make people leave from griefing being in power? Not the best name for our community.

Also, way to edit your message from, "You wouldn't have said that last week."

Reactions: wokmage