Sparky

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
hay i wood like to be a admin on the server skial.com l Bottiger's 24/7 idle ip 46.21.154.178:27015
i play that server from like 6pm to like 3am & some time more i have my own server for terraria & i tryed to make a tf2 server but my pc cod not run 24 player server but i just want to be a admin cos i am goting spawed on the server now buy other players all the time now
That was the funniest shit i have ever had the pleasure to read...

Reactions: ClassyPotato

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I can speak English, Finnish and some Swedish. Also learning German.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Why is it that we have n00bs that nobody knows applying for admin? I made my presence very well known before I even thought of applying.

Hell, you shouldn't even be able to make a new post in this section if you're only a guest.
Lol. I'm pretty sure I've made myself known by being a regular on Skial before posting my Admin
App. And I do approve of the "No admin apps if your a guest" Rule. Also, it says that users found this page by searching "How to be an Admin on Skial". Since I have this site faved, can we be unsearchable by all search engines?
Edit: I can speak English, but my Spanish is pretty rusty. So is my German.

It's me Snitches!

Unremarkable User
Hi all,
I would like to let you know that there hasn't been a very significant admin presence on your 100% crits orange_x3 server. Trolls who blast music come in and circumvent the voteban system by logging out and back in during the vote, and this is bullshit so instead of letting it go on I'm letting you know. If you would like me to moderate, I am available on your server roughly 20 hours per week. However, that is only a secondary request. If possible, I would like to see one of your members take over. I've been impressed by what I've seen so far and you have a lot of good people for the job. :)
Best,
-Snitches

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Hi all,
I would like to let you know that there hasn't been a very significant admin presence on your 100% crits orange_x3 server. Trolls who blast music come in and circumvent the voteban system by logging out and back in during the vote, and this is bullshit so instead of letting it go on I'm letting you know. If you would like me to moderate, I am available on your server roughly 20 hours per week. However, that is only a secondary request. If possible, I would like to see one of your members take over. I've been impressed by what I've seen so far and you have a lot of good people for the job. :)
Best,
-Snitches
Fucking Orange....

Reactions: (cYs) Del Piero