Corey Williams

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers: I would say I mostly play on PAYLOAD | Skial on Team Fortress 2. I play on it at least an hour a day 7 days a week. The second most play server I go on is Skial | Upward. Its only second because I like it play on different maps etc. And if needed the 3rd most played server would be skial | Trade, for my trading needs.

HLStatsX: I hope this is the right link :)
http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1068266

Time Zone: My time zone is in GMT UK. I can admin roughly around from 4pm to 10pm with the exception of breaks, and the odd time my social life comes into play. On weekends I can admin roughly all day! from 10-11am to 10-11pm.

Admin Experience: I have been an admin on a popular Reddit Mincraft server last year for about 6-7months until it got shut down. I have been a moderator for sometime also. I know the basics of which person is causing a disruption and how to hunt down trouble makers. I guess your going to have to take my word for it :)

Will you get mad if you lose admin: If in the unfortunate instance that I do loose Admin, I won't be mad. Yes I would be bewildered of how it happened and try to get admin back if thats alright, but I guess its not my choice who it admin'd and unadmin'd etc. I will just have to take it on the chin.

Additional Information: I feel I should be considered an admin becasue I have a lot of hours on TF2. I am often on skial servers when possible, from the exact moment I noticed the radio function. I have always been a fan since. I am also 15, so this will mean I have no job to fear about loosing when I am 'Admining' your servers. I am also quite mature for my age. I hate it when arguements get out of hand over something so silly. I know how to stick up for either sides without leaving someone unhappy. If it matters I have had 3 A's in my History class and 2 A's and a B+ in my English so far. Perhaps this will aid in my point of being mature? If you will like to contact me for any more infomation, no problem. I will be checking back and forward from the forums daily! If you will like to reach me faster you can add me on Steam by searching for TheGard3nGn0me or by looking through my HLStats link if possible.

Thanks for your time! I hope to hear back from you :)

Photek

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I think you need more playtime, and get some people on the servers to vouch for you.

Cardium

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
First day and first message in forum and wants to be admin.
Sorry, -1 from me.

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
336118-1012292_failed_2_super_super.jpg

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Might want to specify which upward and which trade server you go to.

JarlyX

Epic Skial Regular
Well, get some people to vouch for you.
And link your Steam account here.
-1 for now.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Only 3 days connection doesn't bode well for your application, but get some people from the servers you frequent to vouch for you and make yourself known of the forum. Get to know Skial's regulars.

*Retarded Pic* -1

First day and first message in forum and wants to be admin.
Sorry, -1 from me.

Quit being Assholes, this guy just made an Admin App, at least he;s not begging for it.