duck104

Mildly Menacing Medic
+1 denis was staff on my gmod server and was voted mosthelpfull 2 years in a row. he mixed with the comunitey well and helped to make the server money thnx denis you will be missed but this server will benefit from you being staff.

Reactions: Denis

SirSwλgλlot

Mildly Menacing Medic
+1. Denis has also staffed on a Gmod server I was staffing and trust me he knows what he's doing. Declining his app would be a huge mistake!

bread

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1 Denis is an incredible asset to this server. I'm manager on the gmod server that Denis used to be on and he was a total pleasure and a total roadman. Good luck denis!

Denis

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
+1 denis was staff on my gmod server and was voted mosthelpfull 2 years in a row. he mixed with the comunitey well and helped to make the server money thnx denis you will be missed but this server will benefit from you being staff.
+1. Denis has also staffed on a Gmod server I was staffing and trust me he knows what he's doing. Declining his app would be a huge mistake!
+1 Denis is an incredible asset to this server. I'm manager on the gmod server that Denis used to be on and he was a total pleasure and a total roadman. Good luck denis!
Thanks guys!

C.T.L| Doge!| Driver

Scarcely Lethal Noob
1+,Has a lot of experience administrating. I was staff with him on another server and he was the best of the best. He is also very friendly towards players and staff, and has always put other people before himself.

Davey

Unremarkable User
+1 can vouch completely.

I've been asked to reference Xerox. So I shall give my opinion about the work he did for us from 2014 to 2015.

When I was running the gmod server, he was a great member of staff, always looking to help out. I never had to question his judgement, the few bans he did hand out were well explained and justified. I remember him introducing new members to us all, giving our clan a real sense of community. One of the many admins who made our server fun and fair.

If I was still managing servers, I'd whip him up in a heart beat.

If you want to ask any further questions, don't hesitate to message me here: steamcommunity.com/id/davey

Zimcro

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+Support Denis has got a lot of experience he is extremely friendly and a little bit autistic.