Status
Not open for further replies.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
I am not skirting the rules, I am just pointing something out to you. Anyways thanks for visiting my admin application.
How are you going to tell me, as an admin, that you aren't skirting the rules? Should I just mute you right here? It's obvious you are trying to use a "non-offensive" word to replace common racist terms, which we would STILL deem racism because of the context you used it in.

Reactions: Shiny Charizard

[wS^] Abriss

Scarcely Lethal Noob
How are you going to tell me, as an admin, that you aren't skirting the rules? Should I just mute you right here? It's obvious you are trying to use a "non-offensive" word to replace common racist terms, which we would STILL deem racism because of the context you used it in.
I said earlier that I was correcting a guy that had used the word "nig" and I replaced it with Nigerian. But take it as you like.

Astir

Legendary Skial King
The guy was saying "nig" so I politely changed it to nigerian. I would never say anything racist, I was just making his statement politically correct
S9PUzkX.png
Aiei77V.png

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
The word "nig" on its own is not a racist slur. Add a few more letters on there and it sure is.
According to Skial, that's the community you're applying to become an administrator on, it is a racial slur.

Also with the chat spam..

Status
Not open for further replies.