Status
Not open for further replies.

[wS^] Abriss

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
2FORT | NY, 5GORGE | US, BADWATER | NY, BADWATER | US, Bottiger's 24/7 Idle, DUSTBOWL | NY 1, DUSTBOWL | NY 2, HIGHTOWER | NY, TURBINE+ | US
Time:
I am am almost all day most of the time, excluding time that I may have to work. On an average day this is between 7-10AM EST and 5-11PM EST!
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I am sure that if I had my admin privileges revoked, that it would be for a good reason. I do take this game seriously, but not seriously enough to get mad about it.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
/sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:40342961" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I am always on the skial.com NY badwater server and I have grown to love it an almost everyone who goes there often! I have been playing competitively for 4-5 seasons in highlander and 6v6 so I am quite experienced at the game. Don't get me wrong I am no master, but I love this game and the skial community and I think that I would be a great addition to the list of admins! Also, I rarely ever see other admins on the servers I play on a lot, "Pat" is the only one I see on badwater NY and I never see any on 5gorge US and I think since I am always on either of those two servers I would make a great addition! I also saw that being an active/experienced trader was something you are looking for, and I think I meet that criteria. I have been trading ever since I got TF2 (I have 1794hours by the way) and since then I have traded up to a backpack worth around 20 buds. I used to visit the skial trade servers a lot but I have recently stopped since I pretty much have all the items I need at the moment. Anyways, I hope you guys consider my application, and I will still continue to love the skial community even if I am rejected.​
EDIT: I forgot to mention I am always looking for a way to give back to the TF2 community, I make TF2 videos on YouTube and I do regular 4key+ giveaways!​

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hey, I think I've seen you on the Dustbowl NY 1 server. Heyo!

+1, he's a good guy.

5Gorge or Dustbowl, I can't remember.

Reactions: LadyPimpernel

[<3] Courier

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1 Awesome player to play with. Really nice, doesn't act like a total jerk to others playing on the server. Play on 5Gorge with him all the time, would highly recommend him as admin.

[wS^] Abriss

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Re-read our rules and then tell me that again.

Sure, "Any form of the word nigger (nigga, nigg etc.)" Durectly from the rules, I did not use any form of that word, "nig" is much different than a "nigg" In my case I was referring to the word "Nigerian". Hence the one g.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Sure, "Any form of the word nigger (nigga, nigg etc.)" Durectly from the rules, I did not use any form of that word, "nig" is much different than a "nigg" In my case I was referring to the word "Nigerian". Hence the one g.

If you want to try to skirt the rules that's fine, but you're not going to become an admin if you continue doing so.

Reactions: Shiny Charizard
Status
Not open for further replies.