Vostok

Mildly Menacing Medic
Servers:
2FORT | EU 3
Time:
4:00 to 21:00
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, because if I lost my admin, I would respect the fact that I've done wrong.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#STEAM_0:0:48960859" 30 "Obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I frequent 2fort EU 1,2 and 3 and also EU Dustbowl 3, I would love to make the gaming experience on those servers a better place for gamers. I also have a few friends that also play with me on the servers and people who I've gained respect from on those servers.​

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Start with linking your steam account to your forum account, and you can edit your posts so you don't have to make a new admin app

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=1404201&filter=niggernights
At least one use of what appears to be racism. Your chat log makes you sound like an asshole but that isn't against the rules but because of the racism.. -1

edit-
Just wanted to clarify. I say 'what appears to be' because I don't know the context of why it was said. Perhaps someone had that name and you thought they had a funny voice, I don't know. Regardless it is still racism as stated in the rules - http://www.skial.com/threads/server-rules.136/

Vostok

Mildly Menacing Medic
I understand the racism thing, keep in mind whenever I use racist terms or words I am always joking, I am in no way racist, but I understand that the rules are the rules.

Vostok

Mildly Menacing Medic
If there's anything else that I need to do, please tell me, I'd appreciate feedback.

Vostok

Mildly Menacing Medic
http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=1404201&filter=niggernights
At least one use of what appears to be racism. Your chat log makes you sound like an asshole but that isn't against the rules but because of the racism.. -1

edit-
Just wanted to clarify. I say 'what appears to be' because I don't know the context of why it was said. Perhaps someone had that name and you thought they had a funny voice, I don't know. Regardless it is still racism as stated in the rules - http://www.skial.com/threads/server-rules.136/

If I rememeber correctly, I said it in response to something someone said as a joke, but I still understand it is racism.

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
I understand the racism thing, keep in mind whenever I use racist terms or words I am always joking, I am in no way racist, but I understand that the rules are the rules.
Racism is against the rules and not allowed to use those words. Even if it's a joke, you can't use certain words.

Joeman

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I mostly go on EU 3, I'm suprised you never see me.

I'm not going to derail the thread and start an argument, But i spend most of my time pubbing on all 3 EU servers with the regs. I asked acouple if they knew who you were, and they were none the wiser. I'm not saying you have never played there, I'm just saying either You're never on at the same time, or you aren't very active...

Either way, racism.

Vostok

Mildly Menacing Medic
I'm not going to derail the thread and start an argument, But i spend most of my time pubbing on all 3 EU servers with the regs. I asked acouple if they knew who you were, and they were none the wiser. I'm not saying you have never played there, I'm just saying either You're never on at the same time, or you aren't very active...

Either way, racism.

Huh, I guess it must be just I'm never on at the same time, thanks for the feedback as well, appreciated.
And also in no way would this be an argument, I'm just asking for constructive feedback.

Vostok

Mildly Menacing Medic

edit-

Just pointing out, just today I helped a new player out on how to get a premium account successfully, I just want to help people.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I think this is something we can overlook. That was said over a week ago, and there doesn't seem to be a history about it. Now that you completely understand the rules though, we expect it not to happen again.

Moving on, the answer to the ban question is incorrect. Please fix it.
Also, please improve your behavior a bit.

Reactions: Painis Pootis

Vostok

Mildly Menacing Medic
I think this is something we can overlook. That was said over a week ago, and there doesn't seem to be a history about it. Now that you completely understand the rules though, we expect it not to happen again.

Will do, thanks for all the feedback.

Vostok

Mildly Menacing Medic

Is the ban question correct now? I've done what I think is right to fix it.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1, You just joined the forums today. Seems a little silly to go on to instantly wanting to be an admin.
You should be on the forums more for this, but I do not know how much time you have into Skail as well.

Edit: If this is right and you only have 12 days of Skail, that's not alot of time or days to just jump right into wanting to be an admin.