Servers:
2FORT | LA | Fast, 2FORT | US, Bottiger's 24/7 Idle, TRADE | NY
Time:
Pacific time (UTC-08:00) Monday-Friday: 2 hrs evening Sat-Sun: 4+ hrs
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
16 days
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, if the staff decides to remove me there would have been a reasonable explanation for it.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "[U:1:149616770]" 30 "Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I am a former admin from the community Harpoon Gaming. During the time I was admin, I traded constantly and always helped others. I contributed well to the servers and tried my best to be friendly and invite others into the community. I have experience dealing with issues in server such as people spamming or being unfair. I know how to have a good time when it's right, and how to enforce rules when needed. :grin:​

Last edited:

185db

Epic Skial Regular
What exactly is Harpoon gaming?

I hate to do this but -1 :(

Last edited:

185db

Epic Skial Regular
Not meaning to promote in any way but its a super friendly gaming community. The members and staff were like family to me

Im sure they are nice, but is It just a community or is a something like skial that runs servers. Im not sure if just being part of a community holds much weight.

Toast Mama

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Im sure they are nice, but is It just a community or is a something like skial that runs servers. Im not sure if just being part of a community holds much weight.
Oh no it runs servers as well. It has multiple trading and regular gaming servers in tf2 and TTT.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
What exactly is Harpoon gaming?
Like us, Harpoon Gaming is a Steamrep affiliated community filled with trustworthy individuals who strive to ensure community safety. As for your application, your playtime and experience is valued but your lack of effort towards this application is something that isn't valued, +0

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
I don't see why people are giving you -1, you have great connection time and from what I've seen from your chat, you tell people about the rules and encourage good/friendly gameplay. I for one will give you a +1 because of this, and good luck!

(One thing though, if you could go to your original post and replace the link that doesn't work with the one that does it would be good)

Toast Mama

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I don't see why people are giving you -1, you have great connection time and from what I've seen from your chat, you tell people about the rules and encourage good/friendly gameplay. I for one will give you a +1 because of this, and good luck!

(One thing though, if you could go to your original post and replace the link that doesn't work with the one that does it would be good)
Thank you! I believe I replaced the link, correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: sorry about all the confusion with the links, I think I fixed it now.

Last edited:

Someone.

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
It seems you were banned permanently from Harpoon Gaming for "Ignoring Admins." What is up with that?

Toast Mama

Scarcely Lethal Noob
It seems you were banned permanently from Harpoon Gaming for "Ignoring Admins." What is up with that?
There was a disagreement between me, a friend, and the owner. It resulted in my position being removed and a ban from the server.

Bottiger

Administrator
I am not sure how you got 16 days. You have about 1 day of playing time on our servers so you do not qualify.