T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I wrote a message to the admin team on your last report in a hidden text, I didn't want anyone else to see it (meanwhile I deleted it from public view), but it leads me to why I will -1 you.
Courtney, Last time we met on server, what did I say to you?
"There is not a single occasion when I am here, in which you aren't in a fight with somebody."
Now take a look at that chat of yours. You thought of applying for admin, which I don't say is bad, but you apparently didn't care to even try changing your personality or way of treating people.
You say, you only insult people when they first insult you and I am going to tell you right here that you are lying.
Someone is selling something, you don't like it or they price it too high for your taste and the fight is on. Remember the "cancer unusual" stuff? Maybe it happened multiple times idk, i saw it only once.
You have been reported three times by now, I think only for being plain rude tho. While it does infact not violate rules, I will be honest with you that I believe a person that is being reported by members of the community 3x in 1 month (i think) should first try to change a little bit of his/her attitude before trying to apply.

Positive about you is your high playtime. And you know your stuff mostly. You even report people and you try to bring in suggestions. Idk how much you donated but I am fairly certain it has been at least a few months now, which I also consider positive as that supports us.
However, as usual in life, negative stuff always weighs heavier compared to the rest.

Now about @JohnnyGaloshes
Johnny is a caring person. You wouldn't see it on the first glimpse, but he usually just argues about stuff he truly believes are straight wrong. And he won't just ignore it, he speaks it out. And some people might dislike it, some might not. I appreciate a straight forward person to be honest. Last time, he questioned my way of dealing with a silence. Now I have option a) ignore him or b) reason with him. I tried b) and just explained him my reason. Things were settled in a civilized way and it just is a fine example of how he intervenes sometimes. You also had options a) or b).
What you chose however was c) and it's what he called
It's so fucking easy to get on b***** nerves when they are on the period. GL getting that admin status, c***. LOL
What he has proven is that he was able to get under your skin so easily. In such a short period. It just took some posts, some ratings. Not many hours passed. That's not good. If you are unhappy, either ignore it or try to reason. I saw you posted you ignored him by now, which is a good start. However a little too late.

Ending my monologue, I will say that I believe you have some consideration-worthy positive aspects, however quite more negative ones. You say you will change your way. You will have to prove it to us.
Now is the perfect opportunity for you to be that mature person you say you are instead of growing bitter about a fight.

@T-Wayne would beg to differ. +1
You wouldn't believe it, actually I did, and only once to be precise, I called Courtney a "whiny a** b****" when I saw her fight a month ago or two. Johnny that doesn't mean you need to rate me winning okay, because I know you love that. It wasn't anything I am proud of. Was just sick of those silly fights she has sometimes with people. Things are settled now anyhow.

@TheGirlFromTheWendysCommercials Good luck with your application! Try to surprise us!

Reactions: 185db

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'll say -1 pending chatlog fix, you seem to have a level head but at the same rate, it seems relatively easy for people to get a rise out of you. Work on not jumping on bait and I think most of us would happily change our negatives. Johnny is a tame troll compared to some of the shit you'll have to deal with playing on the servers, and if he managed to get a rise out of you, I can't imagine what some of the more creative line skirting ones could do.

Also I know they're meaningless ratings..but rating dissenters dumb didn't really help my opinion of your maturity. A person questioning your constant usage of "autistic" shouldn't be rated dumb..you should be justifying it / apologizing for it. When I see an admin applicant start rating people dumb who disagree with them, or rage semi-legitimate concerns it sets off a few concerns in me.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Going to have to agree with Antamania on this one. You're a good friend of mine but I can't give you a +1 just because of that. I'll leave a neutral rating for now but I wish you the best of luck.

Reactions: JohnnyGaloshes

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
How you have handled yourself on this app leads me to believe that when the majority of the server dumps on you for banning or a silence, you are going to implode. While being argumentative is not against the rules, you have shown that you cant find the high road and just accept a difference in opinion. The people that even know you have major concerns about your ability to handle yourself as such.

No way I can give my support on this application.

ozzeh / dave

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm just going to mark this application. Reasons include a distinct lack of maturity, chat spam, chat logs in general, and various things posted in the thread comments.

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
still don't see how i was immature on the app. They started trolling, and i simply stated why i disagree with them. How is that immature? It's as if you're siding with their trolling just because they're "valued members of the community". Which is extremely unfair. If you knew me, you would know that handling them the way i did was mature. But k.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
still don't see how i was immature on the app. They started trolling, and i simply stated why i disagree with them. How is that immature? It's as if you're siding with their trolling just because they're "valued members of the community". Which is extremely unfair. If you knew me, you would know that handling them the way i did was mature. But k.

No one is siding with the trolls, they're pointing out how poorly you handle people both in the servers and out of them. Your chatlogs especially contain multiple examples of immaturity and needless insults. Admins get tons of shit from players. The last thing we need is those admins throwing shit right back at them. You need to learn how to better handle people even if they're being assholes to you. Not insulting people and being aggressive towards them would be a good start, even if they seemingly deserve it.

I also recall seeing you on one of the trade server awhile back going on about how Skial sucked and you were only sticking around because you still had donator time left which also makes me question why you're even applying here in the first place

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
Keep giving my comments negative ratings, real mature. I'm acting completely mature ON THIS APP and everyone is figuratively shitting on me for no reason. I've spent most of my career on your servers, donated money out of my pocket to the site, and decided to try applying for a higher position. I already stated in the OP that my chat log isn't the most mature, and that i am going to work on it from now on. But yet everyone insists on ignoring that statement and attacking me, calling me immature and a "little bitch" and a "cunt". this is the way i'm treated simply for applying for adminship? I've had ADMINS even insult me on server for no mature reason. I'm definitely not the one who needs to grow up here. Just saying. Giving constructive criticism to a troll's incorrect assumption isn't being "butthurt" or "immature". So i have no idea what you're going off of. I'll give my chat log 2 or 3 weeks to cool down, then i'm applying one last time. If people insist on antagonizing me and giving unfair assumptions, i'll just close it and leave the community. It's crazy how immature even your staff can be, but yet i'm insulted and flamed for providing constructive criticism to an invalid and obnoxious statement.

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
If you are planning to reapply, cut the discussion, aim at fixing yourself and give it some time to chill down.
Since you already know your chat log is bad, I'm not even sure why you decided to instantly apply instead of actually waiting that extra week.
The tone of your responses and general behavior also aren't playing in your favor.
If you get flamed in unmod, get used to it. That section is for that. Don't reply to the flaming there in your own admin application.

Anything here is constructive criticism, be it violent or smooth. It's criticism after all, and that's why we allow (and want) regs to post their opinions on applicants.
When it becomes meaningless bashing and flaming the staff will deal with it accordingly.

It's crazy how immature even your staff can be, but yet i'm insulted and flamed for providing constructive criticism to an invalid and obnoxious statement.
I've had ADMINS even insult me on server for no mature reason.
[citation needed]

Reactions: 185db

KillerZebra

Strange Lurker
Contributor
Let's stop the shit posting please. We have unmod for a reason.

It looks like a few admins already came to a decision. Don't take it personally, it was mostly a group decision it seems. Part of being an admin is being able to handle trolls, which it look like wasn't handled well. Your chat also needs to be cleaned up, it's not a good idea to have a bad mouthing trash talking admin.

Please feel free to reapply if you feel like you have improved. Your application wasn't declined, so there is a chance in the future if clean your attitude a bit.

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
Let's stop the shit posting please. We have unmod for a reason.

It looks like a few admins already came to a decision. Don't take it personally, it was mostly a group decision it seems. Part of being an admin is being able to handle trolls, which it look like wasn't handled well. Your chat also needs to be c leaned up, it's not a good idea to have a bad mouthing trash talking admin.

Please feel free to reapply if you feel like you have improved. Your application wasn't declined, so there is a chance in the future if clean your attitude a bit.
well Zebra, after the shit storm that TapTap and all them started in the unmod, i have lost respect for the skial community. Nothing against you or T-Wayne, but the rest of the admins and forumers have shown nothing but the utmost immaturity and disrespect i have ever seen. So i will not be reapplying.

Reactions: JohnnyGaloshes

KillerZebra

Strange Lurker
Contributor
Nothing in unmod matters and doesn't affect your app. We have it there so shit posting is centralized in one place. You should of just ignored it. You do need a thick skin if you want to be an admin.

In all honestly even if none of this ever happened you would of most likely have been marked improve anyway because of your chat logs.

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
Nothing in unmod matters and doesn't affect your app. We have it there so shit posting is centralized in one place. You should of just ignored it. You do need a thick skin if you want to be an admin.

In all honestly even if none of this ever happened you would of most likely have been marked improve anyway because of your chat logs.
i'm aware that unmod doesn't matter, but the events that took place there made me absoultely disgusted with a handful of other admins. I will never put myself in the situation where i would have to work by their side. So until they leave the team, i'm going to refrain from reapplying.

Thank you for your input though