Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i agree. not that this helps, but i've discussed my log with T-Wayne, and i've told him that my abusive language is always targeted at the same 2 or 3 griefers that come on. Not an excuse, but it's not like i insult every violator that comes around. i just lose patience when the same 2 or 3 people come on and grief. As stated, i'm definitely going to improve myself on that.
Well, that's good to hear. If it's hard for you not to lose your temper, you have an advantage being on a computer. You can take a step back for a second, maybe even audibly make some frustrated noises, and then come back and fake it until you make it.

If those logs improve I'll switch to a +1 in a heartbeat.

GeezPotatoes(Potato Councilmen)

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Well I'm just going off what I know, She's cool and usually deals(reports and stuff :D) with most of the annoying people that either mute spam or just annoy people straight up. I think she makes the Skial servers...more comfortable and happy :D I would +1 her no doubt.

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
disagree. i simply gave my honest and mature opinion on his immature accusation.
he asked you to show improvement for your chatlog before he changes his mind. Seeing how you see that's immature and made it an issue shows you don't deal very well with people who point out a flaw of yours. As I said before, easily baited, quick to fight.

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
he asked you to show improvement for your chatlog before he changes his mind. Seeing how you see that's immature and made it an issue shows you don't deal very well with people who point out a flaw of yours. As I said before, easily baited, quick to fight.
I did not make it an issue. I simply gave an honest opinion on his statement, and he threw insults at me. You're being extremely biased due to your dislike of me, so hopefully you will mature and stop trying to flame me.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You're rating all of my posts "Dumb" for no reason and insulted me for no reason. How is it that my maturity is the maturity at question?
Your maturity is in the question because you're responding to it.
You don't have to; silence is a valid option in all cases, and so is acceptance.
You retaliating and trying to fight back valid points with "no, that's not right" is not going to help you and it will always make you look bad.
And not to be biased but it's worse when you're new to the forums and fighting with regs. Just being honest here.

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
Your maturity is in the question because you're responding to it.
You don't have to; silence is a valid option in all cases, and so is acceptance.
You retaliating and trying to fight back valid points with "no, that's not right" is not going to help you and it will always make you look bad.
And not to be biased but it's worse when you're new to the forums and fighting with regs. Just being honest here.
Well, i'm not aiming to fight. I'm just responding to them to defend myself, as i feel their responses warrant a rebuttal. Nothing immature about that. Now Silver attacking me in the unmod thread over me giving an honest opinion of his criticism? i'm sorry, but that is immature.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
he is just trolling, i presume. called me nasty names in the unmod thread due to me simply disagreeing with his comment. I put him and Silver on my ignore list.
I have no ill will twards you but a way of being an admin is not to ignore people. What if Silver or Johnny need an admin. Sure they can go somewhere else but ignoring them I feel does not solve a problem. I can't say this apps really clean at best but I don't care to post any numbers for the app. Just my 2₵s that this apps not going anywhere and you're not showing the best for yourself.

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
I have no ill will twards you but a way of being an admin is not to ignore people. What if Silver or Johnny need an admin. Sure they can go somewhere else but ignoring them I feel does not solve a problem. I can't say this apps really clean at best but I don't care to post any numbers for the app. Just my 2₵s
well they both started flaming me and calling me disgusting names in the unmod thread, so i ignored them rather than responding to their immaturity. This was a clean and friendly thread until they showed up. They're both purposely trying to bait me, and i'm not letting them.

185db

Epic Skial Regular
Let's go ahead and change the subject this is somebody's application here.

Your time says 9 to 10 pm. I am assuming you meant 9 am but you might want to fix that in the info.

Ryulise

Wicked Nasty Engineer

highly immature on admin app, and I don't like how there's even slight racism in your chat logs.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1

Despite chat issues, which she explained, I find the applicant sturdy otherwise, who has spent over half of her TF2 career on our servers and I hope continues to do so.
Otherwise, if this app gets shutdown, I'm certain the applicant will fix her communication ways and just re-apply anyway.

Reactions: Chance