courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
Servers:
TRADE | NY
Time:
5am to 8am and 3pm to midnight during the week and all day on saturdays and sundays. pacific time.
Hlstats:
Playing Time:
clocked in well over 600 hours on Skial NY, and plenty more on other skial maps
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
i would assume there was a good reason to remove me, so i wouldn't likely get upset
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban #thegirlfromthewendyscommercials 30
Any other reason you should be admin:
I have Skial and Skial alone to thank for how far i've come in the trading business. No other trade server came close to as helpful as Skial NY. I am on the server just about every day, for several hours a day. I know the ins and outs of trading to help newcomers, and i have memorized the Skial rules. I personally have solved several disputes on server, and have aided several other players who had been scammed or had someone run from a bet. I am known by the Skial NY regulars as fair, blunt, and brutally honest. I do not tolerate cheating or harassment of any kind, even if the individual acting up is a fellow friend of mine. It would be an honor to be able to step up as an official admin to help combat the seemingly endless wave of griefers on the servers. Thank you, and good day mate.​

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Servers:
TRADE | NY
Time:
5am to 8am and 3pm to midnight during the week and all day on saturdays and sundays. pacific time.
Hlstats:
Playing Time:
clocked in well over 600 hours on Skial NY, and plenty more on other skial maps
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
i would assume there was a good reason to remove me, so i wouldn't likely get upset
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban #thegirlfromthewendyscommercials 30
I have Skial and Skial alone to thank for how far i've come in the trading business. No other trade server came close to as helpful as Skial NY. I am on the server just about every day, for several hours a day. I know the ins and outs of trading to help newcomers, and i have memorized the Skial rules. I personally have solved several disputes on server, and have aided several other players who had been scammed or had someone run from a bet. I am known by the Skial NY regulars as fair, blunt, and brutally honest. I do not tolerate cheating or harassment of any kind, even if the individual acting up is a fellow friend of mine. It would be an honor to be able to step up as an official admin to help combat the seemingly endless wave of griefers on the servers. Thank you, and good day mate.​
Ban command is incorrect and you should link your trade time rather than your TF2 server time, you have less than a day on our other servers but 18+ Days on trade:
http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=5591199

[AUSIEgmrs] Zombie husky boy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
i know this person and I know she would be a great admin. She is on a lot more then anyone I see and when she is on she enforces the rules she has a good calm nature with her she would make a great admin

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I do not tolerate cheating or harassment of any kind, even if the individual acting up is a fellow friend of mine.​
lol
fe7adbb016.png

4dbc93f726.png
c7895edd9f.png

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Based off what Silver posted and the fact you seem to have an intolerance for kids, I doubt you would make a fair admin.

Last edited:

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
ignoring the chat. i played with you personally, in which you got really annoyed on how i was selling something for 2 keys and you stated it was 1.5 key, in which you insulted me in which i have done nothing toward you at the time to warrant such attention to me. I don't think you'll be a good admin. -1

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
ignoring the chat. i played with you personally, in which you got really annoyed on how i was selling something for 2 keys and you stated it was 1.5 key, in which you insulted me in which i have done nothing toward you at the time to warrant such attention to me. I don't think you'll be a good admin. -1
when your pricing is unfair, of course i'm going to say something about it. and all i said afterwards was "good luck not selling it" soo

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
when your pricing is unfair, of course i'm going to say something about it. and all i said afterwards was "good luck not selling it" soo
i don't think saying "You're never going to sell it" multiples time when i never talked to you was deserved.

you're going to use a chat log against me when literally every person with an internet connection says immature things, including yourself? lololol. if chat logs determined things, nobody would be an admin.
i just found it funny how someone who say they're not tolerant toward harassment would be someone who harass people. I didn't point out because you were immature.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1. Chats immature and hes acting immature in the app due to the chat logs. And im sure there is more in his chat then this to see. You're app is full of lies sense you don't tolerate people who harass others but yet you do it.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
you're going to use a chat log against me when literally every person with an internet connection says immature things, including yourself? lololol. if chat logs determined things, nobody would be an admin.
Well they do, and there are plenty of admins.
I was almost always kind before and while I was an admin and still am now.
My chatlog is full of shitty inside jokes now tho.

With that kind of attitude towards people and your preconceived notion of expecting everyone to be a dick, of course you're getting -1s all over.
Including from me. -1.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
That's a huge assumption, people say immature things, that is true but those immature things can be looked at as an individual being friendly which is something we look for in an admin "Someone who can make friends on the server with ease". You're logs don't show that at all, the opposite rather.
You've really no right to say something about anyone's price being unfair when it breaks none of Skial's policies, anyone can sell anything for any price, there's no rule against that. you need to improve your behaviour and get yourself acknowledged with the rules if you want to be an admin here, you've spent more time arguing with us then you have on the application itself. Marking Improve.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Immature chat, as well as immature in app, incorrect ban command, also been muted a bunch of times by other players.... Does not seem like a good choice for an admin at all.

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
Immature chat, as well as immature in app, incorrect ban command, also been muted a bunch of times by other players.... Does not seem like a good choice for an admin at all.
i've been successfully muted twice if i remember correctly, by a votemute system that is ridiculously abused.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i've been successfully muted twice if i remember correctly, by a votemute system that is ridiculously abused.
People would be less willing to call votes against you if you didn't actively go out of your way to harass and annoy them. Regardless of whether or not it's against the rules, being the community asshole doesn't work out well if you're trying to apply for admin in said community.