the spy on fire

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Also Thanks to everyone who +1ed me and supported me for a long time.

Admins later il send some reports out so be ware of them comming out.

You should update the ban command now if you're still interested. : )

Already done

Last edited:

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Since this is on reviewing:
Please use your SteamID when answering.
  • Someone votemutes themselves. What do you do?
  • What steps do you take to ban an aimbotter?

the spy on fire

Since this is on reviewing:
Please use your Account id when answering.

• Someone votemutes themselves. What do you do?
    What steps do you take to ban an aimbotter?

lets see...

for someone who votemutes himself it is a voteabuse, as posted on one of the appeals. so it will be sm_silence "#[U:1:115151054]" 1440 "VoteAbuse"

Hacking: 1: collect evidence, record a demo or with any recording software, i have shadowplay, fraps and evolve. "Evidence is Everything" -Phoenix Wright
Step 2:Find steam account id by saying if you are on the server, stats.
Step 3:ban the player, in this case il use my own, sm_ban "#[U:1:115151054]" 0 "Hacking"
Step 4:Post on Dopbox, youtube, ect, incase person appeals and asks for evidence
Fixed it

Last edited:

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
lets see...

for someone who votemutes himself it is a voteabuse, as posted on one of the appeals. so it will be sm_mute "#[U:1:115151054]" "1440" "VoteAbuse"

Hacking: 1: collect evidence, record a demo or with any recording software, i have shadowplay, fraps and evolve. "Evidence is Everything" -Phoenix Wright
Step 2:Find steam account id by saying if you are on the server, stats. Post on Dopbox, youtube, ect, incase person appeals and asks for evidence
Step 3:ban the player, in this case il use my own, sm_ban "#[U:1:115151054]" "0" "Hacking"
Commands are wrong and I'll leave your other errors to TapTap

Last edited:

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
for someone who votemutes himself it is a voteabuse, as posted on one of the appeals. so it will be sm_mute "#[U:1:115151054]" 1440 "VoteAbuse"
This has a small issue with the command used.
For all chat and voice rule infringements we use sm_silence.
sm_mute silences the player's mic only.

Step 2:Find steam account id by saying if you are on the server, stats. Post on Dopbox, youtube, ect, incase person appeals and asks for evidence
Step 3:ban the player, in this case il use my own, sm_ban "#[U:1:115151054]" 0 "Hacking"
  • The console command is "status".
  • I'm a bit picky on the order. Better do it like this:
  1. Record demo or video and keep it stored locally.
  2. Proceed to ban the hacker.
  3. After banning the hacker, take the entire needed time to upload your demos if you want to remotely store them.
Reasoning of this is that the time it takes to upload / process the evidence could make some players on the server want to leave.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
This has a small issue with the command used.
For all chat and voice rule infringements we use sm_silence.
sm_mute silences the player's mic only.

You don't have to. If someone abuses the votemenu you are more than welcome to gag him. Muting someones mic for abuse is silly.
You should silence someone for racism.

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
You don't have to. If someone abuses the votemenu you are more than welcome to gag him. Muting someones mic for abuse is silly.
You should silence someone for racism.
Makes sense.
What I meant was not to use sm_mute which only affects mic.

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
  • One of your friends stays in spawn and heals another medic. They both don't leave the spawn. What do you do?
  • It is STEAM_0:0:47227045's third offense. He threatens to DDoS and hack you and a Skial server. What do you do?

the spy on fire

• One of your friends stays in spawn and heals another medic. They both don't leave the spawn. What do you do?
    It is STEAM_0:0:47227045's third offense. He threatens to DDoS and hack you and a Skial server. What do you do?

1: I will use my own for this. staying in spawn and being useless is griefing, i would use the command sm_ban "#[U:1:115151054]" 1440 "Griefing"

2 the steam id STEAM_0:0:47227045 is ChristmasCr33p3r. Skial takes ddos attacks seriously so it would be a perma ban. the command will be sm_ban "#[U:1:94454090]" 0 "DDoS & Hack Threat"

Kobe

Wicked Nasty Engineer
You have less than an hour the past 2 weeks, I'm not sure if you're active enough for the position.

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
He hasn't connected to a Skial server for over a month.
1a0f477c1dc6d47c1fd8ad8df2f2e619.png

Going to change to +0 due to this.